• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Did anyone know that Richard Biggs was in Dawn of the Dead

Not sure if anyone knows this or even if anyone has brought this up before here at the board but in the zombie movie Dawn of the Dead(the 2004 version) both Richard Biggs and Bruce Boxleitner have a uncredited cameo role. If you go to the special features of the movie there's a special news telecast part in the movie that you can watch and Richard Biggs plays the part of the newscaster. He even has a small part during the movie as well.

Alex

I just realized a couple hours later that I should have posted this in the character section of the forum..trust me in a couple more days I won't be making so many mistakes just still getting my feet wet

Last edited:
I remember seeing Biggs, I don't remember seeing Boxleitner. Where was he?

sorry I just remembered that he doesn't star with his face but he is in the movie as the President (with a voice over.) If you don't remember the voice of the president watch the movie again at least the "We Interupt This Program" where there is fake new in the special features section of the dvd

Alex

I believe this was Richard Biggs' last role as well. We watch that feature quite a bit. He actually survived a clip in the movie itself? I don't recall that? What scene is this in where he actually appears in the movie?

from what I had read before (or maybe it's one of the speacial features) it seems that originally the Mock newscast was spliced into the movie where the timeframes match, but, that made it too long, so, they clipped all those together, and put them as a special feature instead.

Andy's final days was also an excellent speacial feature on the disc.

From what I've heard, one of the folks in charge of a lot of the special features for the B5 DVDs also worked on the DotD DVD, and through doing that and getting the commentary tracks together and everything knew some of the B5 folk. When he was put in charge of the special features of the DotD DVD, he needed some actors for doing this mock newscast thing, and called upon some of the B5 actors he still knew from his work on the B5 DVDs.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back