• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Skyrim Voice Actors

snockit

Regular
So, I am sure everyone has heard about the latest game, Skyrim; if not a quick summary:

"Big arse single player Role playing experience" -- best to think of Lord of the rings + any other fantasy genre.

Great story, and personally, have invested many hours into it already.

From that, in the game you can get Followers, characters that follow you around as you navigate the world and have associated personalities that react and comment on things you are doing. Voiced of course.

Well, I got one the other day, and thought her female voice sounded VERY familiar ... you see, this character I found in a local tavern; which promptly insulted my fighting ability and lead to a fist fight. Upon winning, she offered if I needed a travel partner as she REALLY liked fighting ...

(The character I am referring to is "Uthgerd the Unbroken", found in Whiterun to though playing along ;) )

See, from that description you think you would know the voice actor already eh?

Claudia Christian ... love it. Gives a throw back to the good ol' days of listening to her comments and smart ass statements that come out every so often. :)

(don't have a direct link, but she is credited with "Additional Voices" ... )

Thought I would share this interesting realization :)

S.

-> Link to the imdb of the voice actors: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1814884/fullcredits#cast

Get thyself to Jorrvaskr (also in Whiterun as is Warmaidens) and strike up a conversation with Aela, stat! Do not pass go, run there now!!! Also get thyself over to Warmaidens and talk to Adrienne, stat! Aela's dialogue is rather snarky at times, which is very entertaining. There's at least two more characters that I know of so far that Claudia voices that I've come across in Skyrim thus far.

Also, Robin Atkin Downes voices Brynjolf, which he's credited for. I'm fairly certain he also voices other characters, but isn't credited for them.

Get thyself to Jorrvaskr (also in Whiterun as is Warmaidens) and strike up a conversation with Aela, stat! Do not pass go, run there now!!! Also get thyself over to Warmaidens and talk to Adrienne, stat! Aela's dialogue is rather snarky at times, which is very entertaining. There's at least two more characters that I know of so far that Claudia voices that I've come across in Skyrim thus far.

Also, Robin Atkin Downes voices Brynjolf, which he's credited for. I'm fairly certain he also voices other characters, but isn't credited for them.

First, welcome to the board!

Second, looks like my character has some running around to do tonight! :D

(funny how some times when watching a movie or tv show and you recognize someone and you 'just can't place it' ... video games bring a whole new level to that sometimes!)

S.

I feel guilty for fighting Uthgard the Unbroken... I'm sorry, Claudia, but you wanted to fight me. :p

Anyone ehard the news about the Elder Scrolls MMO? I think it's a fantastic idea.

Yes I have seen screen shots also and it looks awsome, my close friend was not impressd, I was however :evil: They have been working on it for some time and say it will be "The best MMO RPG out there when released" which is a bald statement.

Speaking of voice actors, there is another actor from B5 in an Elder Scrolls games (they do use different actors for each Elder Scroll game but they also keep the same regular ones from Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim). It's a common voice in the game, like many common folk and city guard characters voices are from this 1 guy that has a very distinct voice and I'm trying to rememeber exactly who he is in B5 but he's a slim, tall, light brown hair'd 40 year old (ish) American actor and a bad guy (deffo the same voice tho I got an ear for it). Damn sorry, this is all blabble cuz I can't remember exactly who they are lol oh well I blame weed :evil:

I'm sure Mollari's snooty British wife, the one he keeps out of the 3, has appeared in Elder Scrolls too.. Infact, as there were a good fair few British thespian actors used in B5 and Elder Scrolls, there must be more actors that have worked on both projects:evil:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back