• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Comic's

B5 Comic\'s

I apologise first off if this has been asked before.......

But I wanted to know if anyone can recommend where I can get hold of the B5 Comics???

I have all the books, vidoes and hopefully sometime soon the dvd's!!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Re: B5 Comic\'s

Your best bet would probably be to check out some of the various online retailers, in their back-issue "bins," or also on EBay...sometimes you can find complete sets up for sale, on there. Better yet, if you possibly can, go and support your local comics retailer by giving your business to him/her...I've seen many of the issues in the two stores nearby where I live, so this is a good place to check, as well.

Do they actually have a comic series? I've never seen any save the In Valen's Name trilogy, which I own. If so, how long have they been around, and approx. how many are there?

There were approximately eleven issues in the monthly series that DC Comics published during 1994-95, the first issue being written by JMS himself, and the later story-arcs being supervised by him. For instance...since you haven't read them yet, I'll bet you'll be surprised to know that the flashback scenes on Mars in the episode "Messages From Earth" were first seen in the second comic book storyline? That's right, they actually put to film something originally seen over a year before in a tie-in comic book series! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif And that's what makes these a particular treat for B5 fans, Straczynski's oversight of the plotlines tying back into the filmed series later on, and their official canonical status, to boot. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

The Lurker's Guide has complete guides to the entire series, in the "Comic Books" section, as well.

I have all of the comics and the above posters are all good places to start looking for them I have one question what was it poor sales that ended the comic series I mean there were only 11 issues ? Seems like an odd place to end it.

Hit your local comic book store, of course, for one place. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I found a few at the one that I go to. Also, if there are any comic-oriented conventions in the area, hit one of those. There will be many back-issues of all sorts of comics there, and even some rare stuff.

Thank you all that replied.....I am now on my way to owning everything Babylon 5!!!

/forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back