• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Season 3 DVD info?

TJGuitar85

Regular
Did anyone ever post any info on it? Like which episodes are going to have the commentaries? I would think WWE and SD but I don't remember reading anything about it...

Hi, this thread's probably in the wrong forum. @ Amazon.com it says:

DVD Features:
Commentary by J. Michael Straczynski on 'Severed Dreams' and 'Z'Ha'Dum'

Commentary by Bruce Boxleitner, Jerry Doyle, Richard Biggs, and Ed Wagner on 'Interludes and Examinations'

Introduction from series creator J. Michael Straczynski

"Behind the Mask: Creating the Aliens of Babylon 5" documentary

"Designing a Better Narn" documentary

"Designing Tomorrow: The Look of Babylon 5" documentary

Personnel files

Data files

Shadow dossier

Of course, it should say Ed Wasser.

I´d say more than fascinating :) I just hope Jerry and the others let him talk a little, i mean laughing and fooling around is very fun, but we don´t know that much about Ed Wasser as we do about the others :)

Well, I don't know about Richard Biggs, but the main problem on the S2 commentary was that Jerry and Claudia kept hamming it up. You could tell that Bruce wanted to get on-topic, but Jerry and Claudia wouldn't let him (and actually said as much). But if Richard isn't quite so funny, then Jerry will definitely be outnumbered.

More interesting, I think, will be having one of the Black Hats commenting on the show.

(I'm still pulling for a Katsulas-Jurassik commentary for S4 or S5.)

Well, i must say the cast commentary on season 2 is one of my favourite commentaries ever. You just can´t deny its hilarious :)

Jerry: "I couldn´t fit into that shirt right now".
Claudia: "honey i couldn´t walk through that door these days"
lol that gets me every time.

Anyways, it was pretty original and funny :) And even though they gave us some interesting trivia, i doubt they could have given us much interesting "serious" discussion that JMS could have not.

But yeah, they should let Ed Wasser talk :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back