• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Byron cut in DVD

Za_Ha_Dum

Regular
I cannot believe :mad:

It must be a joke from this web site.

Even though some people hate Byron because of the actor´s performance, that´s no reason to WB believe that it could be cut and avoid delay in DVD release. For sure I WOULD RATHER WAIT A LITTLE LONGER.

Telepaths issue is an important matter for a future telepaths war feature movie. Even if this movie never shows up, we should have the WHOLE Fifth season. I cannot agree and people should start somekind to revert this situation.

Regards,

CADU
Zahadum

No I haven´t.

But April 1st jokes can kill someoe from heart attack.

Fortunatelly I have a strong heart. Imagine somebody else that has a weak heart. Family could sue B5TV.COM.

But.....can you garantee it is a joke? :confused: :confused:

Can't be anything else because Robin Atkin Downes *cannot* negotiate anything anymore unless it's for extra features for the DVD. Work already done was covered in the contract he signed when joining the show.

It's as much a joke as the website link on the Moderated Newsgroup that the Eep Announcement was for a feature named The Meaning of Spoo and telling about a revolt by spoo ranchers.

Jan

This was good joke. it's like that "press announcement" on www.thehobbitfilm.com that Paul Anderson will be directing that film and it will be out in 2007. Blizzard.com had also some funny stuff on their page. April the 1st. The marvelous date IF you remember it.

The BBC Cult site has a great joke which took me in, as most of it is a great idea. I should have twigged when they said they were bringing 'Crime Traveller' back. BBC Cult page

The BBC Cult site has a great joke which took me in, as most of it is a great idea. I should have twigged when they said they were bringing 'Crime Traveller' back. BBC Cult page

And SciFi Storm had David Lynch saying he wanted to remake The Lord of The Rings. "If they can remake my Dune epic, why can't I remake someone else's?"
:LOL:

What a horrible joke!! :LOL: But I like it. I would just have felt bad for Robin and Pat if it was really true. :( I was reading her afterword last night in Babylon File Vol. 2. It's pretty sad. :(

They should just blur, or pixilate the Zarg, like they do to innocent people on the TV news...

Yes or maybe just like George Lucas remade some of the special effects in "Star Wars" episodes IV,V and VI some day the producers of B5 will make a better version of the Zarg.It will be great if the new viewers of the show never see the old version.;)

Back