• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Episode III opening crawl (Spoilers in link)

*POSSIBLE BIG SPOILER*

Whatever happened to the digital Tarkin?

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. :confused:

I remember some pics of a digital Tarkin that were posted at theforce.net and some other places. Now they seem to have dissapeared. I never understood what the deal was, was it a "leak", or fan made or what?

If George Lucas and ILM have created digital human model for this movie, it would be most awesome thing ever :D

I remember some pics of a digital Tarkin that were posted at theforce.net and some other places. Now they seem to have dissapeared. I never understood what the deal was, was it a "leak", or fan made or what?

You mean these? SPOILERS MAYBE?
comparison.jpg
tarkin_spy2.jpg

I remember seeing them a long time ago. Supposedly, they were a test makeup for some actor (the one pictured), but I'm not sure of his name.

It's been debated on if a younger Tarkin will be in Ep.III. From time to time the imdb has listed various actors as portraying Tarkin, but it's never really been confirmed, and there is currently nobody listed as playing him.

Personally, I think his character will have a brief cameo. I sure hope so, as he's my favorite character in all of Star Wars.

Note to self: Never. Trust. Theforce.net. :)

Not the first time they've made something up, not by a long shot.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back