• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Trevor Goddard (Trace) passes away

I notived the JAG story, but I hadn't seen a picture so I didn't know who they were talking about. That's too bad. Wasn't Trace's most noteworthy quote "I don't plan on dying anytime soon"?

He also played Kano in Mortal Kombat... the guy with the metal eye.

I didn't like his character in JAG but I did like the actor. He'll be missed.

Yea I did as well. He had an interesting character. One that I think was designed for most people NOT to like him. The show always seemed to steer fans towards the fact that Mac and Harm should be together, yet Mic Brumby was her interest for a couple seasons. He had a way of playing that character to make him seem like the arrogant guy who is dating the woman you want, yet there were always times where he showed that deep down the character was a good and honest person, one you would call a friend. I always thought that was the most interesting thing about his character.

I didnt even remember him in B5 is the funny thing. Now that I think back, yea, I remember the character but never placed it as the guy from JAG for some reason. Sad news none the less.

Latest posts

Members online

Back