• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Ardwight Chamberlain - Kosh is writing again!

FlipperPA

Regular
As you may have guessed, I'm a big Bab-5 fan (duh). However, as you may not have guessed, I am also a huge Aeon Flux and Peter Chung fan.

This being the case, I rented the new Peter Chung series, "Reign: The Conqueror" (also known as Alexander) on DVD. Its sort of a crossover style between Anime and traditional American animation, and the story is a modern retelling of the history of Alexander the Great. Don't expect a historical cartoon or anything, but it is a LOT of fun.

I was watching the credits for the second episode and much to my surprise, the writing credit went to Ardwight Chamberlain, none other than our beloved Kosh! It was a fun episode as well.

Isn't it fun when people from two of your favorite franchises end up working together?

-Tim

As you may have guessed, I'm a big Bab-5 fan (duh). However, as you may not have guessed, I am also a huge Aeon Flux and Peter Chung fan.

This being the case, I rented the new Peter Chung series, "Reign: The Conqueror" (also known as Alexander) on DVD. Its sort of a crossover style between Anime and traditional American animation, and the story is a modern retelling of the history of Alexander the Great. Don't expect a historical cartoon or anything, but it is a LOT of fun.

I was watching the credits for the second episode and much to my surprise, the writing credit went to Ardwight Chamberlain, none other than our beloved Kosh! It was a fun episode as well.

Isn't it fun when people from two of your favorite franchises end up working together?

-Tim

Yeah, I looked him up and noticed that.

Its amazing how many cross references you can come up with Bab.

Start my Harlan.

Continue to Bruce. (even ignoring his Danielle Steele connections.)

Then do Tron.

Forget even trying to figure out Anime connections.

Just thank G'Quan for one thing: Ted McKinley was never on Bab-5... so it isn't dead yet! ( If you don't understand why this is pertinent, visit www.jumptheshark.com/ted.htm )

-Tim

Yeah, I looked him up and noticed that.

Its amazing how many cross references you can come up with Bab.

Start my Harlan.

Continue to Bruce. (even ignoring his Danielle Steele connections.)

Then do Tron.

Forget even trying to figure out Anime connections.

Just thank G'Quan for one thing: Ted McKinley was never on Bab-5... so it isn't dead yet! ( If you don't understand why this is pertinent, visit www.jumptheshark.com/ted.htm )

-Tim

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back