• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A birthday?

Happy Birthday to Dylan Neal.
32 huh?

------------------
"When something we value is destroyed, we rebuild it. If it's destroyed again we rebuild it again. And again, and again, and again. Until it stays. "
~Jeffrey Sinclair

Yes, do have a happy birthday!

*paws through B5LR photos on Sci-Fi site* Please say that sometime during the movie you guys smile...?

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and the next JMS.

"I have 15 things to do, all of them annoying... -Ivanova

Best wishes!
smile.gif

------------------
"We are the universe, trying to figure itself out.
Unfortunately we as software lack any coherent documentation."
-- Delenn

Gee, I hope I get to command a starship by the time I'm 32.
wink.gif

Less than a year left!
shocked.gif

Better get busy!

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

Oh, my God.

It's too late. I just realized I'm already 32.
blush.gif

Watch out for those random brain shutdowns, Dylan!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

Cool our first cast birthday. Happy birthday Dylan.
smile.gif
Now we need sci-fi to give him his birthday present, a Rangers series.
laugh.gif

------------------
--Never argue with an
idiot. They will drag you
down to their level and
then beat you with
experience.--

Happy B-day Dylan! Here's to a spin-off series!

Phil
laugh.gif

------------------
"When I was a kid, every Sunday dad would take us out for a drive. We never knew where we were going, that was half the fun. We just go. He'd say, pick a direction and one of us would point, off we'd go."
-John Sheridan
"Sleeping in Light"

Yes, happy birthday.

------------------
Bus

"Yeah, we could start our own game where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing's the way it seems."-Homer

I just thought I'd say something different:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
You look like a monkey,
and you smell like one, too!
laugh.gif

Wow! 32! You're a big boy now, huh?
smile.gif
Here's to many happy years (and roles) ahead of you.

--Marissa

------------------
"Medlab, this is Sinclair." -Bruce Boxleitner

We are all the sum of our tears - too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much and the best of us is washed away. - G'Kar

Happy birthday!!!

------------------
"There are moments when we all become someone else, something other than what we are. It takes only a moment, but we spend the rest of our lives looking back at that moment in shame."

Happy happy birthday, Dylan!!!!!
laugh.gif
I hope you had a great one!!

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
You never use words like "wife" without upseting a portion of your fan world, you know?
smile.gif
*hears hearts breaking in half*

Anyway, happy birthday!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO! I've always been realistic enough to know that I can't ever have a celebrity. Yeah, I may acknowledge the fact that a person is handsome or beautiful, but I don't go off fantasizing about them. This of course, does not apply to Tiger Woods. I just can't seem to get rid of that crush on him.
smile.gif

And B5Obsessed is right. Women (me, at least) are attracted to men who they know can commit and be faithful. I just know if I ever got a particular man to leave his wife or girlfriend for me, he'd no longer be the type of man I'd want.

Uh well, uh...*looks around for a way to get this post back on-topic* Yes, I'm sure you had a very nice weekend with your wife.
wink.gif

*realizes she failed miserably*

------------------
"Medlab, this is Sinclair." -Bruce Boxleitner

We are all the sum of our tears - too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much and the best of us is washed away. - G'Kar

Then, there's the Navy version:

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Get Plastered, you bastard.
The Drinks are On You!
wink.gif
laugh.gif
shocked.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Lots of happy returns.

------------------
Andrew Swallow

Taking this off-topic from the birthday wishes for a sec, but I just -have- to respond to tygirwolf.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>You never use words like "wife" without upseting a portion of your fan world, you know?
smile.gif
*hears hearts breaking in half*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That doesn't stop my best friend's little sisters, who are still obsessed over married (with children?) Backstreet Boys. I certainly don't see the point, especially since the closest they've ever been to the Boys are doctored press photos.

A good amount of the female fan world, however, hears the word "wife" and cheers, just 'cause these days there's too much divorce and not enough "'til death do us part." Especially in the celebrity world - marriages there are like hook-ups in my freshman year dorm...

*returns topic to the regularly-scheduled birthday wishes*

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and the next JMS.

"I have 15 things to do, all of them annoying... -Ivanova

Dylan, it seems as if I missed your birthday, but here's hoping your year will be a good one.
smile.gif

------------------
RW, the salad bar king. Visit my salad bar forum at www.b5rangers.net

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back