• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Farscape DVDs -- where are the season boxsets?

Zocalo has it listed as being released in August for $149.99. But I've checked the Farscape site, TV on DVD and Amazon and none of them have any information on a S2 Boxed set.

:(

Only twice the price of B5 :(
How frelling affordable :mad:

Yeah, but twice the production budget and much higher quality filming and sound may make it just worth it. :) It is the only TV series that is naturally 5.1 that I know of.

Aha, but it isn't widescreen. OTOH there's no one on B5 anywhere near as luscious as Claudia Black.

Hopefully we will get it in widescreen for season 4, which was filmed entirely in widescreen. :)

Rommie ;)

Hopefully we will get it in widescreen for season 4, which was filmed entirely in widescreen.

Season 4 is being released in widescreen in region 2. Can't imagine why they wouldn't release it in widescreen in region 1 when the time comes.

I belive it was the first season to be shot in widescreen so there is nothing to complain about (except maybe that they didn't have the forsight to shoot seasons 1-3 in widescreen).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back