• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

IT'S TOMORROW! THE 2ND RANGERS TRAILER IS UP!!!!

Re: IT\'S TOMORROW! THE 2ND RANGERS TRAILER IS UP!!!!

And we are truely happy. Let me tell you that.

~M~

------------------
~Master of Assassins, Thenta Map'kur~

"So .. When you were emperor, it meant something. Subduer of the Xon and the Shoggren. .. Now .. Ptttp! Anyone can be emperor. I can be emperor. Vir can be emperor. If Vir can be emperor, a small earth cat can be emperor..."

Oh yeah. Quicktime baby. Saving to hard drive.
laugh.gif
HOLY CRAP. That was freaking awesome full screen. AHHHHH. I can't wait. I can't wait. I am going to save this so I can watch everyday till Jan.

------------------
--Never argue with an
idiot. They will drag you
down to their level and
then beat you with
experience.--

[This message has been edited by Delenn_is_a_hotty (edited October 07, 2001).]

Alright where are the cast members now? Which one was the Liandra? If they even showed it. By the way the movie looks freaking awesome.

------------------
--Never argue with an
idiot. They will drag you
down to their level and
then beat you with
experience.--

I missed the trailer.
frown.gif
I hit one of the links and saw the old trailer. At least, I THINK it was the old trailer. I really can't tell because my monitor really bites.

I wonder when the gallery will be working. I saw that the contest page is already, but the gallery isn't. That really bummed me out. I'm a BIIIG picture person.
laugh.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Thanks for the link. I have to leave for work (aarrgghh!!) and won't see it until this evening - but at least it should have downloaded itself by then, I hope!
laugh.gif

My connection seems to be slow at the moment so it's taking forever to download it... oh well, I'm sure it's worth it!

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths
The One and Only True Kribu Board

How can I save it to the hard drive? I clicked and it just started to play, not to download it.

------------------
Understanding is a three edged sword.

shocked.gif

SCIFI has a new website up for "Legend of the Rangers". There's an interview with Andreas Katsulas, more photos and new BBoard. There's also a report from my visit to the studio during the final days of filming the telemovie. I had a ball!

Take care.
Sandy

------------------
Sandra Bruckner
Editor/Publisher
ISN News: The Zocalo Today (www.isnnews.net)

It is a very exciting trailer.
smile.gif
I am not always sure what is going on
crazy.gif
but it is definately exciting.
crazy.gif

------------------
Andrew Swallow

Back