• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Dead Zone gets more S2 episodes?

Lyta

This was posted at TrekWeb yesterday:
http://talk.trekweb.com/articles/2003/04/09/1049919748.html

The Michael Piller-produced USA Network series THE DEAD ZONE wrapped up its second thirteen episode run Sunday night with the episode "Zion," penned by Piller and former ST:TNG writer, Joe Menosky. But today TrekWeb has learned that the successful cable series will be returning for additional episodes sooner than next season.

Billed as a continuance of the show's second season, six all new episodes will debut in early July. They are tenatively scheduled for July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27, August 3 and August 10. An order for an official third season of the Anthony Michael Hall vehicle has not yet been made.

I watch DZ just to drool at Nichole de Boer :eek:
Yum. I realised the other day that she reminds me of the actress from the first Emmanuele movie, Sylvia Kristel?

I watch DZ just to drool at Nichole de Boer :eek:
Yum. I realised the other day that she reminds me of the actress from the first Emmanuele movie, Sylvia Kristel?

What is the fascination here? I'd go for the reporter (the actress, not necessarily the character). Nichole de Boer is way too mousy for me. :D

What is the fascination here? I'd go for the reporter (the actress, not necessarily the character). Nichole de Boer is way too mousy for me.
Schoolgirlish, nubile, virginal-yes; but definately not mousy. And like any other guy around here, I wouldn't refuse both of them either ;)

What is the fascination here? I'd go for the reporter (the actress, not necessarily the character). Nichole de Boer is way too mousy for me.
Schoolgirlish, nubile, virginal-yes; but definately not mousy. And like any other guy around here, I wouldn't refuse both of them either ;)

Oh well, she's definitely not my type. Too limp, frail, schoolgirlish, nubile, no hips, flat hair, almost "boyish", forever "jailbait" look, like she never reached puberty, and not enough spark.

My type would be:
Lyta in B5 :D
Dodger in B5
Ivanova in B5
Dureena in Crusade :D
Faith in BtVS and Angel
Lilah in Angel (especially her most recent appearances) :D
Electro-Girl in Angel
Willow in BtVS and Angel
Anya in BtVS
Andrea Little in Boomtown
Catherine Willows in CSI :D
Sara Sidel in CSI
Calleigh Duquesne (Emily Proctor) in CSI:Miami
T'Pol in Enterprise
Rachel Penbroke (Gabrielle Anwar) in John Doe
Aeryn Sun (Claudia Black) in Farscape :D
Samantha Carter (Amanda Tapping) in SG-1 :D
Terri Lowell (Paige Turco) in The Agency
Reggie (Terry Farrell) in Becker

...in other words, real women.

Some of the shows I don't watch/get but I whole-heartedly agree on Claudia Black and Terry Farrell. Now if only this Claudia would be as nice as the other Claudia and pose for Playboy :D

I don't know about you guys, but I thought it was strange to end on an episode like Zion anyways, which focused more on a secondary character than on the mythology. Hopefully we'll get a real finale this summer.

And btw, has anyone else heard about AMH's manic depression, and how it messed up some episode filmings? Supposedly lion gates films are sueing him, so who knows about a third season.

Phil

I don't know about you guys, but I thought it was strange to end on an episode like Zion anyways, which focused more on a secondary character than on the mythology.
I liked that episode. I was wondering who they were going to broach that entire subject. The way the episode ended is close to the novel ending.

And btw, has anyone else heard about AMH's manic depression, and how it messed up some episode filmings? Supposedly lion gates films are sueing him, so who knows about a third season.
I heard about this to. They are suing him because he didn't disclose the condition to the insurance company. As far as I know, the third season is still a go.

I don't know about you guys, but I thought it was strange to end on an episode like Zion anyways, which focused more on a secondary character than on the mythology. Hopefully we'll get a real finale this summer.

Yeah, I agree with that. Although love the episode, because we didn't know much about Bruce and this episode gives a lot of info of his character.

Looking forward to see the new episodes. ;)

Krystal :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back