• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Firefly news from USA Today

If I were logical, I wouldn't have gotten all those anime series that I got. Like Pilot Candidate that only went 11 episodes. That's it. There's not even anymore in Japan.

So will I be getting Firefly when it comes to DVD?

[Cartman] You bet your sweet ass! [/Cartman]

Rommie :D

Train job was broadcast yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed the show. Good dialogue, interesting characters, fun! I've never been able to sit through an episode of Buffy or Angel so I didn't expect much, but I was pleasantly surprised. Funny how the good stuff gets cancelled and crap like Enterprise, Voyager, Andromeda and Stargate just goes on. Guess who'll be getting to see all 15 episodes :D

Train job was broadcast yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed the show. Good dialogue, interesting characters, fun! I've never been able to sit through an episode of Buffy or Angel so I didn't expect much, but I was pleasantly surprised. Funny how the good stuff gets cancelled and crap like Enterprise, Voyager, Andromeda and Stargate just goes on. Guess who'll be getting to see all 15 episodes :D

Everyboy, if they get the DVD's. ;)

Rommie :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back