• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Heroes Season 2 [SPOILERS]

Woah! You're not on the bandwagon yet? Come on DL, you're better than that!:D

Are you watching it on the BBC? I wonder if the BBC are going to go straight into Season 2, once Season 1 finishes.Given their track record, I doubt it.

The status quo is that terrestrial channels buy up the first couple of seasons of a show... and then once the audience is established, Sky come in and outbid them.

It's a tactic they have employed very often and you'd think someone would have wised up by now.

My mate thinks that hiro is an exaggeration of me, but when I did the Brainfall personality test I came out as Peter.

My boss turned out to be Sylar!:eek::eek:

I was watching through Season One this morning and I noticed something... The Haitian has the same necklace that Peter had in Season 2. It's Kenzei's symbol which I guess becomes the symbol for the company. Either Peter truly has amnesia or the company got him and they wiped him clean with the Haitian. I just hope he gets everything back.

The hooded assassin who killed Mr. Nakamura... I think it was his daughter. He was surprised they sent who they sent & if they sent her it would be to test her loyalty. She might of also been mad that he had chosen Hiro over her. We don't know if she has any powers but maybe she does. If Hiro can't save his father than maybe he can at least avenge his death by killing his sister... sounds like a decent plot twist.

Also I'm pretty sure that Hiro is Kenzei... Season One had a whole bunch of paintings of him and the guy has the soul patch like future Hiro.

The status quo is that terrestrial channels buy up the first couple of seasons of a show... and then once the audience is established, Sky come in and outbid them.

It's a tactic they have employed very often and you'd think someone would have wised up by now.

I think they realise, but if Sky have got the cash, there isn't much they cna do. BBC have definitely got the rights for Season 2. Now...when they decide to show it is anybody's guess. At least Sky are showing their shows (24, Lost, ?Stargate?) as close to the original US airdate as possible.

Back to the show. That's a good suggestion about the Haitian wiping Peter's mind. I had a similar thought the other day, but hadn't made a connection with the necklace.

I think they realise, but if Sky have got the cash, there isn't much they cna do. BBC have definitely got the rights for Season 2. Now...when they decide to show it is anybody's guess. At least Sky are showing their shows (24, Lost, ?Stargate?) as close to the original US airdate as possible.

Back to the show. That's a good suggestion about the Haitian wiping Peter's mind. I had a similar thought the other day, but hadn't made a connection with the necklace.

What do mean by Soulpatch? "The Symbol"?

In Season 1, one way to tell Nikki from Jessica is that Jessica has a tattoo of it on her shoulder, Nikki doesn't. That symbol is all over the place in Season 1, even on the side of the pool at the Motel where DL took Micah, when he revealed his power to the audience with the pay phone.

Is it not merely possible that future Hiro adopted the soul patch as a way to honour Kensei?

That's a possibility as well but it would be way cooler if he was Kensei. I mean how cool would it be if Hiro turned out to be his own hero. :p

takezo-1-large.jpg

Tell me that doesn't look like Hiro.

Last edited:
Well episode two creates even more questions as expected :D

Now we have two mutants in the past,making me wonder just how long they have existed,nevermind which one gets off with the swordmasters daughter.

Loved the chopping off of the toe and now flyboy knows Claire's secret.I wonder just how much could be chopped off.

Love the twins as well and see a major arc lining up.

As for Peter,he'll just have to get that box ;)

I was so happy when those arrows hit Kensei... then when Hiro pulled the one arrow out I had a feeling it was coming. All I can do now is hope that Hiro still becomes Kensei and the other guy becomes his sidekick. Probably won't happen though.

I want to know what the deal is with the eclipse. I also want to know what Angela Petreli can do...

Peter needs to get his $hit together & go for round 3 with Sylar.

That kid who flies is pretty much stalking Clair right now it kinda ticks me off... I'd be happy if daddy puts him in his place.

Well the web comics some what let people on, her real form a bit more colorful than that. Though reading it figure there was no way to get a actress to look remotely similar. Would say , take a look at a few of the summer issues they sort of filled in the history of the invisible man, Candice, the Haitian and Ando. For Candice look at chapter 39 to 43

OK so three episodes in....and so far Season 2 of Heroes isn't doing it for me. Here are my complaints:

1) Not liking the whole "Peter appears in a random place and doesn't know who he is" as a way of getting him back into things. That whole thread is just not that interesting to me. I really don't give a shit what's in the box.

2) Claire and the flying kid. I'm just not buying it. It was so obvious from the first second the twirp appeared on screen that he and Claire were going to be paired up this season. The thing is the writing and dialog around those two is really, really, lame. I just don't buy that Claire is falling for the dude, at all. It has been so corny. And its clear that this kid was kidnapped by Claire's dad before, and now thats going to drive a wall between Claire and Mr Bennett --- don't buy that either. After all they went through last year together, she knows he wasn't perfect and was into some bad things, but in the end was looking out for her. Now some punk who asks her if she is a robot takes her for a flight 2 days later and all of a sudden she is all against daddy dearest? Not. Buying. It.

3) The two new kids from Central America are a big ho-hum so far.

4) MORE product placement. GOD. I thought Claire saying "THE ROGUE!" was bad when Mr Bennett gave her the car. Now in last nights episode the college age kid in some prison in Guatemala says "I got a car, take me with." And what kind of car is it? Wait for it.....a NISSAN ROGUE! Not only is it a brand new 2007 Nissan Rogue in Central America, but its shiny and new like it just got out of the car wash. Makes sense. I'm sure car would look like that after driving on all those dirt roads....

5) Wasn't so crazy about seeing Sark in the past as Kensai. In fact, his character, what with the boozing and heavy British accent, and his way of not caring about anything reminds me of....Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, around Season 5-7 ish. Yep. A Spike rip-off character. That's how it feels to me.

6) Sylar. OK we knew he was going to live. I was tired of him, wished he was dead, but knew they couldn't kill him because people loved him as a villain. I get it. But its still a gripe of mine. So go ahead, use him as a villain for a few more seasons until we are all sick of him...

7) What's with all the ex-Star Trek characters? George Takei was a great fit in Season 1 I thought. Was sad to see him depart. But who does he bring along to pick up where he left off this season??? Nichelle Nichols?? WTF? When are we gonna see Walter Koenig? Season 3?

The Mohindar stuff is OK. Frankly the part that has me most interested is this weird cult of people that are clearly stalking some of the Heroes. Need more of that...although I will admit that early on...less is more.

Yea, I find that Monday's I'm not looking as forward to this show as much as I did last year. Hopefully it will change, and I'm not giving up...am just surprised at how little I look forward to it as much as I liked last season. Know what I look forward to more on Mondays??? That new show Journeyman. Wow, thats a really well done show. Burying Heroes so far IMO.

I agree with most of your points Recoil but I am still enjoying the show more than you. At least more than Journeyman right now. :p

5) I never thought of the Spike rip off but now that you said it ... I busted out laughing!

7) I think William Shatner is next. ;) :D

I agree with most of your points Recoil but I am still enjoying the show more than you. At least more than Journeyman right now. :p

5) I never thought of the Spike rip off but now that you said it ... I busted out laughing!

7) I think William Shatner is next. ;) :D

i was figuring big bill could be next too, pity Deforest Kelly is dead really.

I think they showed us that last season. I remember knowing that somehow.

I don't remember it being shown, but it was mentioned when she was "babysitting" Micah. Micah commented to her about how she ate a lot for being such a skinny girl, and she replied something like "How do you know this is what I really look like? I could be some big fat girl for all you know."

One thing that came to mind mind watching Monday's episode was, is Peter a Sith Lord now? First episode, he does lighting ... than Monday, he is doing the force choke ... :)

But it does confuse me on how he is using his powers. I thought his abilities only manifest when he actively thought of certain people / brought them forward? Or is it now a reaction thing?

Still, overall, I am hoping the direction of the season becomes more apparent soon, because they are layering on the complexity before really giving us a understanding on where it may be going.

S.

I had another thought.OK the lass cuts her hair and nails but they don't grow back because it is dead cells.

So why does the toe grow back with nail?

Basicly the lass can run through a burning building and come out unharmed but she ought to have at least a few bald patches.

Or does she have some sort of unconcious control over this ability?

Same goes with the eyebrow picking not to mention bikini line :eek:

Back