• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Winner Announced!!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I believe that they would have got evan more replies if they had run the competition in other countrys aswell.

------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." -- Captain Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie (The Drumhead)

I replied even though I knew I wouldn't qualify... many replies can be a statement of opinion.

------------------
Canned flarn is a sacrilege.

From scifi.com:

9:00am ET, 18-May-01

Northwest Fan Wins B5 Contest

Babylon 5 fan Bart Gregg of Moses Lake, Wash., won SCIFI.COM's B5: Be in the Movie Contest to have a character named after him in The SCI FI Channel's upcoming original television movie Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers. A starship captain will carry Gregg's name.

Gregg was one of more than 15,500 fans who entered the contest for a chance to be immortalized in the upcoming movie, which began production in Vancouver, B.C., on May 14.

B5: The Legend of the Rangers comes from the original creative team behind B5. Douglas Netter and creator J. Michael Straczynski will executive produce the movie, which Straczynski wrote and Michael Vejar will direct. Rangers picks up the story of the Ranger fleet as it attempts to restore order to hundreds of civilizations devastated by the Shadow War. Rangers will serve as the pilot for a potential SCI FI Channel series.

------------------
"Hello. I want to welcome back our viewers. We've been gone a long time."

I must say that I hope SciFi sees the enormous number of replies as a vote for ANY JMS series it might choose to produce.

I like a lot of shows at SciFi and I hate a lot of shows at Sci Fi. I doubt so many entries would have been received if JMS did not have a very eager fan base.

------------------

Congrats to Mr. Bart Gregg....
Anyone know him or talked to him on the net?
Just curious to know if he posts here or anywhere else I might visit....

------------------
"Faith Manages"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>I replied even though I knew I wouldn't qualify... many replies can be a statement of opinion.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or an indication that a show attracts the kind of people who have trouble following directions.
laugh.gif

[runs quickly away before anyone can summon the Narn Bat Squad (tm)]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino:
Or an indication that a show attracts the kind of people who have trouble following directions.
laugh.gif

[runs quickly away before anyone can summon the Narn Bat Squad (tm)]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

(in my best Londo voice) - "Hurry, Ambassador, he's gaining!"

------------------
"Hello. I want to welcome back our viewers. We've been gone a long time."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back