• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Orville New Horizons (Season 3) 2022.03.10

I so hope that someone funds a season 4. Orville has been one of my favorite show on tv right now. It’s probably tied for first place, actually. I’ve really enjoyed it, especially this season.

Agreed. It is just a shame I haven't seen more of the internet exploding about how insanely good this season has been. I soooooooooooooo hope they continue. :thumbsup:

Still haven't listened to "Sympathy" yet, but Lazy :devil: Cheated and read the wiki entry for it. Looks to be a fascinating story, once I get around to listening to it!

Didn't realize the Simulator could provide "real" food and water, but if they have matter/energy conversion (but no transporters), guess that would be possible.

Still haven't listened to "Sympathy" yet, but Lazy :devil: Cheated and read the wiki entry for it. Looks to be a fascinating story, once I get around to listening to it!

Didn't realize the Simulator could provide "real" food and water, but if they have matter/energy conversion (but no transporters), guess that would be possible.

Yeah they have food synthesizers so obviously the Simulator could synthesize actual food. You should not have cheated. Part of the fun was two hours of trying to figure out what the hell was happening and how it tied to THE ORVILLE.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back