• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Should BB have been Kevin Sorbo?

I may (or may not - but unlikely) be a complete lunatic, but talk of Bruce Boxleitner has reminded me of something I vaguely remember from the time just around B5 ending.

I am sure BB said in magazine interviews at the time that his next project was "Andromeda". The timing is about right, but of course we have Herc ... sorry Kevin Sorbo ... in place as captain of the Andromeda Ascendant.

Is my mind playing tricks with me, or did I actually read that? If I did read that, what happened to change things?

I vaguely remember hearing something about this too. And in my opinion it would have turned out much better had BB been in the role

Tribune does seem to have an uncanny ability to totally screw up shows of tremendous potential if Earth: Final Conflict and Andromdeda are considered their best-produced television. It's quite sad, to me.

Tribune does seem to have an uncanny ability to totally screw up shows of tremendous potential if Earth: Final Conflict and Andromdeda are considered their best-produced television. It's quite sad, to me.

My thoughts exactly. Earth: Final Conflict especially could have been such a good show. They both in fact had such potential in their first seasons until Tribune screwed with them.

Oh! Good point! *crosses fingers* I missed the mini-series of that. Hm...probably will be one of the mini-series that gets a run this month! :-D

Reading that article was rather sad, for me.

Substituting Kevin Sorbo for BB is one of the most ridiculous things i'e ever heard. Andromeda really is a big pile of ...

His comment on the scences shot for the CDROM game was a bit depressing as well, as we now probably never get to see those.

Bruce's final comments on a B5 movie were interesting, in light of recent developments.

His comment on the scences shot for the CDROM game was a bit depressing as well, as we now probably never get to see those.

Bruce's final comments on a B5 movie were interesting, in light of recent developments.

A little depressing?
Oh come on...it's more than a little

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back