• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Save Crusade Petition

Ivanova

Beyond the rim
I was going to post this in an existing thread, but I thought that it would be less likely for it to get lost in the shuffle if it had a thread of its own.
smile.gif
I give you the Save Crusade Petition . Currently, it has 1598 signatures but I know we can add A LOT more to that.

It was created by the B5/Crusade fans at Crusade for Crusade . On the site are some good ways on how we can support Crusade in the world with flyers, buttons, petitions, etc.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Done and done, I'm 1601
smile.gif

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Adam:
I signed that thing last year. I belive its usless now.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How uplifting.

------------------
"Ink on a page!" -Refa describing the moral depths of a treaty.
"Life is life, whether it's wrapped in skin, scales or feathers." -Dr. Franklin

I know you may not like that but its true. They (Sci-Fi) only care only about ratings. They will show all 13 episodes with the last episode to end before The Rangers Movie Starts. If Crusade did good in ratings, thats ok. Sci-Fi's main concern is thr Rangers movie. They really like to see this movie turn into a series. This is the only movie they heavy seen adivtice ever by Sci-Fi.

------------------
Webmaster for B5:A2
Babylon 5: Armada II
A MOD for Star Trek: Armada II
http://www.tgu.org.uk/users/babylon5/

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Adam:
I signed that thing last year. I belive its usless now.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here. I'm back at 319.

I agree, it probably is useless, as are all online polls. It makes much more impact to write via snail mail.

A good time for writing would be when Crusade starts to air in January.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ms. Bonnie Hammer
President
Sci-Fi Channel
1230 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020-1513

Tom Olson
VP, Advertising Sales
Sci-Fi Channel
1230 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
Tips for writing to Tom Olson

Barry Meyer
CEO
Warner Brothers, Inc.
4000 Warner Boulevard
Burbank, CA 91522

Mr. Gary Mednick
Warner Brothers
4000 Warner Blvd.
Bldg. 140, Room 116
Burbank, CA 91505

Crusade for Crusade - Letters

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 19, 2002 at 9PM & 11PM EST, January 20, 2002 at 5PM on The Sci-Fi Channel (US).
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back