• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jerry Doyle for Governor in California!

FlipperPA

Regular
California citizens are currently holding a petition to remove their governor. If they get a few thousand more signatures, a vote of confidence will held, in which the citizens of California will vote on 2 things.

1) Whether or not he should remain governor (not likely if the petition gets enough sigs).
2) A possible successor! With Jerry Doyle's interest in politics, I wonder if he'd put his name on the ballot?

-Tim

Last rumor I heard was that he might again run for Congres - but from the State of Florida, which is now his primary residence. His California bid was asking for a miracle; I think he stands a much better chance of taking a Florida seat.

The whole Recall thing is bogus. If it goes through, it will cost taxpayers so much money it won't be worth what Gray Davis is supposed to be responsible for losing.

Too bad Jerry can't run against Gray Davis, because Gray would open up a can of whoopass on him, and the democrats would hold on to Cal for sure. :D ;) :eek:

The whole Recall thing is bogus. If it goes through, it will cost taxpayers so much money it won't be worth what Gray Davis is supposed to be responsible for losing.

Far from bogus. And 35 Billion (with a "B") isn't pocket change which is what California is in the hole. Social programs and giva-aways make some feel good but sooner or later those have to be paid for because there is never a free lunch. In this instance it is Davis' misfortune to be in office when the bill came due.

Even though it'll be expensive I WANT Gray out now! He's been VERY awful to the school system. Teachers are getting laid off, class sizes are increasing, tuition is increasing, programs are getting cut, it is all bad!!! :mad: :mad:

Jerry in Florida?? That is news to me. I live in Florida and am curious as to his possible location. I once e-mailed him and received a response. He is very nice.

From what I recall, Jerry Doyle has a coastal home somewhere down here in Florida - about mid-state, east coast. Unless he's working (and lately he hasn't been) or conventioneering, that's where he sleeps.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back