• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What Sci Fi or fantasy character would you want to be or be with most of all?

Garovorkin

Regular
What character in scif and fantasy would you want to be, or be with? Would you want to live in their world?This includes the question of which scif and fantasy worlds you would want to live in as well. This includes television,movies both live action and animated, literature meaning books, graphic novels,manga, comics and online games. This one is wide open and also in the spirit of fun.:cool:

What character in scif and fantasy would you want to be, or be with? Would you want to live in their world?This includes the question of which scif and fantasy worlds you would want to live in as well. This includes television,movies both live action and animated, literature meaning books, graphic novels,manga, comics and online games. This one is wide open and also in the spirit of fun.:cool:

dark-angel-jessica-alba-standing-3700317.jpg

Depends on what you mean by "be with" :devil:

/Quickest NC-17 threadjack ever?

Recoil I have absolutely no argument with you whatsoever on this one, thats what I call a truly great choice !!

Last edited:
Who I would want to be with....
Book/Literature: Duncan Idaho. He is just badass in every way.
Television: I'm a Captain Mal girl

In the science fiction side, I would want to be Dr Who, and who would I want to be with? Rose Tyler of course.:cool:

On the fantasy side of things Lord of the Rings, I would want to be Aragorn and have Arwen at my side.:cool:

as far as movies and tv are concerned i would maybe be in star wars, and say "fuck off Anakin, i'm gonna give your missus one", or maybe Babylon 5 i'd totally bang Susan, i think we could have some awesome angry sex.

as far as literature goes i don't think i'd bang anyone, however i would be Han solo (he must have been in some of the star wars books, i wouldn't know having avoided them like the plague). simply because he is so cool, this had the added benefits of flying the millennium falcon, and banging princess Leia.

Well I would have to go with my two favourite fantasy males,

Marcus Cole and Aragorn. That would be one sweet threesome.:devil:

I'd like to hang out with Faith Lehane. No question, no hesitation.

Who would I like to be...? The Jedi temperament suits me. I'm happy being me, but the Force could really come in handy sometimes -- especially if I'm trying to keep up with Faith!

First choice to be, Dr. Who. Second choice to be, the Hulk.

First choice to be "with" assuming that doesn't mean sex, also Dr. Who.
Last choice on who to be with, The Hulk.

As far as sci-fi universe goes I would have to be in the Star Wars one. As far as being a character I would have to go with my namesake, Jeffrey Sinclair. As far as who I'd want to be with: Galadriel from LotR.

Man, there are a lot of people in sci-fi/fantasy. I think I'd want to be Iron Man, minus the whole fighting evil people, having enemies, and making a super powered suit.

As for be with, I'd say Catwomen because she is really...um... hot.

Last edited:
The universe I would want to live in is hands down Kurt Busiek's Astro City. There has never been a more finely crafted fictional universe anywhere.

The character I'd most like to meet in a completely non-sexual way would be Captain America, the Steve Rogers version.

The character I'd most like to bang would be Jean Grey form the X-Men, I'd liven her up a little bit and have a grand ole time with that figure of hers.

Kosh-it would be great to be able to:

-live millions of years

-know what everyone is thinking about at any moment

-split your consciousness and visit distant parts of the Universe

-and let's not forget telekinetic abilities(it's cool to move objects just by using your thought)

Yeah, it's good to be Kosh.

One scif universe that i would love to live in, Babylon 5, who would like to meet? all of the lead characters of course, the two that I would want to me most is Lyta Alexander, she frightens the hell out of me , but i would drawn to her like a moth to a flame. The other charter that i would like to have met in B5 Ambassador Kosh, such a wonderfully enigmatic character in the b5 universe. Group that Would love to go up against Bureau 13.

What Sci Fi character would I want to be with?

Chiana

She's a liar,
a cheat,
a thief,
and a tramp

(sigh) she's just wonderful !!!

Back