• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Hello again everyone!!!

Hi everybody!

Boy, it's been a while. I just wanted to write in and say hello to you guys.
smile.gif

I'm so happy to see that so many of you are staying positive about the show! I can't tell you what that means to me.

Thank you so very much!
smile.gif

I hope everyone is doing well, as for myself I'm thrilled to announce that I will be attending the I-CON Convention in New York in April.

I'm actually going to be sitting in on the anime panel along side my producer from Ranma 1/2 and good friend Toshi Yoshida. I am thrilled and excited to have been asked to participate!!!

I also hope to get the chance to meet many of the original cast memebers of Babylon 5. What a thrill that would be!!!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello. Let's hope we all get some good news soon!
wink.gif

Take care everyone, Myriam.
smile.gif

------------------

Hey welcome back Sarah ! Which other actors from the original serie will be there ?

------------------
"You are all in violation of security ordinance 22V3A. That means get the hell out of here!
"
- Zack

Glad to hear you are doing well.
smile.gif
I know this has to be hard for yourself and all the actors during this time. It makes it alot easier for us to stay positive when we see that the actors are still very devoted and staying positive. Congrates on going to I-CON. BTW, what is I-CON, is it a big Scifi convention. It's great hearing from you and I hope we all get some good news soon.
laugh.gif

Cerberus

------------------

Hi GaribaldiHairs!

Thank you! It's good to be back!!!
smile.gif

Well, let me see... off the top of my head I think that Andreas Katsulas is scheduled to be there. Unless something happens to cause a scheduling conflict between now and then.

It will be wonderful to see him again that's for sure
laugh.gif

Also, I remember noticing Richard Biggs, Julie Caitlin Brown and none other then Jason Carter...my fellow ranger!!!
smile.gif
listed as guests.

Not bad huh?
wink.gif

I hope you can attend?!
Myriam
smile.gif

------------------

Will you be able to attend the convention while you're filming the Ranger series??
laugh.gif

I loved you in the Rangers film and hope to see you again soon (in the series)!!!

------------------
God be between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk.

HI!

You are so right Cerberus. It has been difficult at times to wait for a decision to be made, but as I've said before no matter what happens, this has been a fabulous experience.
smile.gif
I'm thrilled to have shared it with all of you.

I guess the only thing we can do at this point is pull together and put out all the positive energy we can muster!!!
smile.gif

Thanks again for hanging in there.

Goodnight, Myriam
smile.gif

------------------

Hello, Myriam!

First of all, you're coming to my state - fantastic! It'll be during April, so there still might be snow... *grins*

Second of all, you're coming to the wrong end of the state (seven hours away from me). Gah.

I-Con is literally two weeks before graduation and one week before finals. It depends on how hard the finals are and how much work my job demands. If it's a comparatively light workload, well, I might end up showing with my contingent of Ranger-supporting friends. Ooo, scary.
smile.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

[This message has been edited by channe (edited February 28, 2002).]

Sounds like a great con! Thanks for posting the news, Myriam.
laugh.gif

Too bad it's soooo far away for me, and so close timewise.
frown.gif

I'm almost starting to think that when I make that first US trip some day (perhaps next year? this year seems to be out of the question), I should plan it so that I could also visit one of those cons I've heard so much about. They sound like fun.
laugh.gif

------------------
"There are things out there beyond imagination, and I have a rather healthy imagination." - G'Kar, B5: LR
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Myriam, do you think you can spring for a ticket for me from Colorado so I can go see you? Please? I'm not that bad a guy. Honest.
laugh.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazybillyo:
Myriam, do you think you can spring for a ticket for me from Colorado so I can go see you? Please? I'm not that bad a guy. Honest.
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You say that with a Pak'ma'ra avatar?
shocked.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Crusade (reruns) starting 03/26/2002 at 1PM EST on the Sci-Fi Channel

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KoshN:
You say that with a Pak'ma'ra avatar?
shocked.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My new avatar's going to be a bit more trustworthy.
smile.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> You say that with a Pak'ma'ra avatar? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We're misunderstood. And we have great voices.
laugh.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Myriam, I really hope Rangers becomes a series. I've been writing letters to the sponsors, & also Bonnie Hammer at SFC. I've never been a part of a successful letter-writing campaign (I got into B5 too late for that), so hopefully this will be the first time!
smile.gif

Also, I think I read somewhere that you like Alicia Keys. How do you feel about her winning those Grammy Awards the other night?

Tammy

------------------
Tirk: Citizen G'Kar, Captain Martell would like to speak to you.
G'Kar: Of course. Love to stay. Can't. Have to go. Kiss-kiss. Love-love. Bye.

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
My new avatar's going to be a bit more trustworthy.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

crazy.gif
...and your current avatar isn't?
crazy.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazybillyo:
We're misunderstood. And we have great voices.
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, more showers and better deoderant might help, too (remembering Sinclair's and Neroon's visit to a Pak'ma'ra's quarters).
wink.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KoshN:
And your current avatar isn't?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You will understand... in the fullness of time. And you might just laugh when it hits you, too (but only in context of this thread). It's not a hurried thing, though. When it happens, it will happen.

------------------

If Myriam is looking to meet B5 cast members, it looks like she has a great list to choose from.
smile.gif

Andreas Katsulas
Richard Biggs
Julie Caitlin Brown
Jason Carter (ask him about the Chevy Avalanche commercial! LOL)

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

[This message has been edited by LondosHair (edited March 01, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by LondosHair (edited March 01, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LondosHair:
If Myriam is looking to meet B5 cast members, it looks like she has a great list to choose from.
smile.gif

Andreas Katsulas
Richard Biggs
Julie Caitlin Brown
Jason Carter (ask him about the Chevy Avalanche commercial! LOL)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish JMS, Jeanne Cavelos, Peter David, and J. Gregory Keyes would be there.

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Anyone have any more substantial info on the convention other than just New York in April?

------------------

Back