• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

So...what is everybody reading now? (part Deux)

China Meville, 'UnLondon' and a load of 40K books I'm getting cheap of Amazon.

when you say 40k you are reffering to the literature of the black library presumably.

Hell yeah. Such a great name for an imprint. The Horus cycle stuff, but also Ravenor. Revisiting my heady youth of inhaling too much citadel paint. Anything written by Dan Abnett bascially.

GKE, I actually think I read that one for my degree, but have probably blanked it out.

China Meville, 'UnLondon' and a load of 40K books I'm getting cheap of Amazon.

when you say 40k you are reffering to the literature of the black library presumably.

Hell yeah. Such a great name for an imprint. The Horus cycle stuff, but also Ravenor. Revisiting my heady youth of inhaling too much citadel paint. Anything written by Dan Abnett bascially.

GKE, I actually think I read that one for my degree, but have probably blanked it out.

i went into retirement 7 years ago, but rejoined my old league earlier in the year. i have around 3000 points of empire to paint and i just started a high elf tournament army.

It's a new book.
But I'm sure you read something like it- it's really just a compilation of major points, put together in a nice comprehensive narrative.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back