• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

He's BAAAAaaaaaccckkk!

Re: He\'s BAAAAaaaaaccckkk!

Oooor....

Perhaps he has already caught enough shit and was lectured/warned by the powers behind the project about leaking what little info he already has --- even cryptically --- OVER A YEAR AGO about a project that was little more than a twinkle in his eye at that point.

Maybe he just feels that complete silence is best for all at this point until things really do get rolling...

If the rumor was not true, couldn't JMS easily have dissuaded people from writing letters by saying:

"As I have said in the past, letter campaigns no longer work." ...or something to that effect.

Hell, he could even have come right out and said "Please do not take part in the 'Keep B5 Alive' letter campaign." if he thought the letter campaign would be counterproductive.

Because he hasn't said something like that, and instead said that he could not comment, it leads me to believe that the rumor is TRUE, or at least that the studio is looking for a fan response..

Or he could easily enough send a mail to Jan (or me :D ) and ask her to forward the message that the letter writing campaign is unnecessary.

/IamS

Maybe he just has nothing to say yet because there really is nothing to say.

I for one am waiting for JMS to speak. He is the only one who really knows what is happening

:D

Maybe he just has nothing to say yet because there really is nothing to say.

I for one am waiting for JMS to speak. He is the only one who really knows what is happening

:D

And if the point in time when he can speak is past the point in time when recasting has already been mandated by Warner Brothers, all he'll be able to say is something like "Warner Brothers decided to recast, and that the deadline for reversing that decision is past."

Then, it's too bad, so sad, for those fans who want to see the familiar faces in the B5:TMoS project, fans who want visual continuity within the B5 universe. See, the idea is to avert tragedy while you still can. If you pull up on the stick after you've already slammed into the ground and exploded in ball of flames, it does no good.

Holy s#@t

Shaal Mayan is the "past posted by" on like 10 different topics in this forum. Shaal as arisin from the dead and revived this thread along with..

Been having a few computer problems so I haven't been around for a while been catching up on old posts.

Back