• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

Hey, a guy can dream, can\'t he?

This image from Jeff Cushen's B5 fan site is just hysterical - although I fear a few fans actually thought it was real and have posted messages to that effect elsewhere. :)

1050690tmostimemagazine2.jpg

By all means go to Jeff's main page and follow the link to his collages of Pat Tallman. Speaking of "a guy can dream..." :)

Regards,

Joe

Re: Hey, a guy can dream, can\'t he?

Referring to the original post, if only it were true. <sigh> Looks so real it makes me want to rush to the news stand and buy a few copies. That'd be a universe I wouldn't mind living in, the one where B5/JMS is on the cover of Time.

If it were"Entertainment Weekly", I could've fallen for it, but "Time Magazine"?

Nah!

Nothing on the cover there but presidential hopefuls, bomb craters and naked Iraqis.

IIRC: I believe that shot of jms was the one taken at the Matrix: Revolutions premier.

IIRC: I believe that shot of jms was the one taken at the Matrix: Revolutions premier.

It most definetely is. Btw. is it just me, or does JMS look on that picture much younger than on S1 DVD intro for example?

It most definetely is. Btw. is it just me, or does JMS look on that picture much younger than on S1 DVD intro for example?

He's slowly recovering from the ordeal that was B5, rather like a certain wizard in The Lord of the Rings. ;)

Regards,

Joe

Back