• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Another Rangers Question...

Mindwalker

Regular
Do you think we will see any more "mistakes" that the first ones left around? I remeber Lyta saying something about "One mistake of many" or something like that in Thirdspace.

I am also hoping that they explore hyperspace more in the new series and find new races like in Crusade. maybe a setnint race that evolved in Hyperspace!!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

------------------
Run For your Life!! The Cats Control Everything!!!!

Anything is possible. After all the ancient city a billion years old that we have heard about in B5LR could easily be left by one of the First Ones.
smile.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> After all the ancient city a billion years old that we have heard about in B5LR could easily be left by one of the First Ones.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All things considered, there are only a few candidates for building the city, so the First Ones are close to the top of the candidate list.

After all, that's why they were referred to as "First Ones". Because they were around millions of years ago.

Of course, the city may have been built when the First Ones were still trying to figure out just what this "fire" thing was good for.

It could have been built by Lorien's people.
Or their next door neighbors.

What do you call a race that thinks of the First Ones as Children??

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

I have this feeling that the city was made by a Stumble One. Like a first One but they stumbled before they reached the top.

------------------
Andrew Swallow

Maybe we will see some other tech-goofups left behind by the First Ones just like that gate to Thirdspace left bt the Vorlons. With the level of tech they have, who knows what it could be? It could even be that we might see a world that was so used up or polluted or whatever by it's residents that it is no longer habitable, as some predict Earth might become in the future.

------------------
Long live the Salad Rangers! We live for the Salad Bar, we die for the Salad Bar. RW, Anla'Salad'Shok'Na of the Salad Rangers

Back