• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Deadwood

I don't know if he killed him or just being involved in his business got him killed, either way his pretend sympathy isn't winning me over. I'm just to see Al get off the pot. If we had another season the side plots would be great but now I just want to get back to the main.

Yeah.

a) I don't get that whole thing with Langrishe and those two chicks, and...
b) I don't give a shit

Favorite line of the week...

"I need to take off my corset."
"We have no objection to that here"

It's the "nobody like me" and the "people and my position are often mistaken for villians" whining that bothers me the most. At least don't piss on my shoes and tell me it's raining.

Having HBO again and watching all of the episodes On Demand, I will say that this was my favorite seasib of Deadwood.

I loved having Hearst as the antagonist all season and the way the rest of the camp kind of all bonded together as a result of his arrival. Elsworth had become one of my favorite characters and I was sad to see him offed, although I loved the reaction to his death from everyone in the camp.

Back