• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Filming for B5LR begins tommorow

B5LR

Regular
<font size="+1">Filming for B5LR begins tommorow</font>
<font size="3">Plus send a good luck message to JMS</font>

Filming for the Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers telemovie begins tommorow. With Dylan Neal heading the cast as David, filming will run until June 6 2001 in Vancouver, Canada.

Now is a great time to give JMS a good luck message. Instead of us all swamping him, let's all post messages in one messageboard thread, and I'll send them to him via email. Just click the link below to enter the messageboard thread, and leave your message. If you're viewing this news item at the messageboard itself, just post in this thread you are in now. Please keep your messages short and to the point. He's a busy man.

In a recent newsgroup post, JMS said the best part of this new project was "Walking through the production office on any of my visits and hearing the staff answer the phone, 'Babylon 5.'" He then added, "Back with a vengeance." And not a moment too soon.

Good luck to you, jms. I hope this new endeavor is as succesful as Babylon 5 was. Keep it up, because you're living my dream.

Faith manages.

------------------
Nothing's the same anymore.

rogeralmond.com

Thank you so much for your great work. I am so thrilled that I will soon be able to see another of your science fiction projects. Best of all possible luck.

------------------

Here's hoping this new B5 venture brings you success and fortune.

Best of luck to you and the rest of the cast and crew, we'll all be rooting for you from all the corners of the globe.

Cheers from this Kiwi fan
smile.gif

------------------

may lightning strike twice.

thank you for wonderful stories...wonderful characters...and the promise of more to come.

------------------
"what is it, you moon-faced assassin of joy?!?!!"

Bring it on, JMS. You've made us all giddy with joy with bringing us LotR. Awesome, quality stuff you put on TV. It really is the best.

Take care, thanks, and keep up the good work (as we all know you will!).

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up.
Ivanova: In that case we're all going to die slow, agonizing deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Good luck to you. Don't worry there's no pressure, we only expect perfection. Thank you for everything.

------------------
Bus
"Welcom futurists, cyberphiles, and the rest of you dateless wonders..."-Mayor Quimby

We all look forward to watching the ass kicking stories you always come up with. Best of luck to you and all the cast and crew.

------------------
--Never argue with an
idiot. They will drag you
down to their level and
then beat you with
experience.--

Good luck and may this be start of something
as big as Babylon 5 was!!!!

------------------
"Blood calls out for blood"
-Londo Mollari
"Midnight on the firing line" B5

Good luck JMS! Thanks for the stories. Can't WAIT to hear this one!

Good Luck.

------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." -- Captain Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie (The Drumhead)

Finally, the story goes on! Thanks JMS, for sharing it with us!

------------------
And I tell you one thing, if the primates that we came from, had known that someday politicians would come out of the gene pool, they would have stayed up in the trees and written evolution of as a bad idea.
(John Sheridan, A Distant Star)

Babylon 5 was everything that I could ever want from a Sci Fi series. (not series, perhaps epic is more descriptive) I just saw Crusade for the first time and within the past few weeks have become a bit of a lurker on this board. The opportunity to send a short message to you is more than enough to bring me out of the shadows as it were. As much as I enjoyed B5 the realization of this universe that you have created, that I have come to understand, well lets just say I can't wait for the saga to continue.

------------------

Enjoy Vancouver. We're with you all the way...

------------------
The avalance has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Good Luck JMS! May this endeavour be the beginning of a great and awarding adventure.

------------------

Good Luck! Have fun doing the film.

------------------

Good luck and thanks for creating the B5 universe! It's been a lot of fun.

------------------
"You've misspelled this. There's no 'Y' in liberties."
"Oh, go away. Repress someone else."

Go get em' Joe! All the best for B5LR. I know I'll be hounding my video store for ages until it hits video (or DVD) here! Only goes to show that what is built endures and what is loved endures. And Babylon 5 endures!!!!

Here's to the next five years!!!!

------------------

Back