• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who is watching Stranger Things?

Looney

Regular
Just finished Season 3 Episodes 3. I am greatly enjoying it, but I won't post any spoilers.... yet.

Right at this moment it says there are 26 people viewing the Non-B5 Forum and not one of you watches and wants to discuss your thoughts on Stranger Things? Okay I know 25 of you are probably Bots trying to find a way in, but come on 26?!

:guffaw: :LOL: :guffaw:

Hell yes! Since I was born in the 80's in the USSR, this third season is like reliving parts of my childhood that I've forgotten. I really enjoy the fact that they decided to expand in this third season and now the whole upside down world ain't just your "something that may have happened on your backyard in the little midwestern city of US", but now it's more like "oh fuck, just great, shit!". Netflix really decided to step with this one.

Thus far S3 -> S1 -> S2 as far as I'm concerned.

Hell yes! Since I was born in the 80's in the USSR, this third season is like reliving parts of my childhood that I've forgotten. I really enjoy the fact that they decided to expand in this third season and now the whole upside down world ain't just your "something that may have happened on your backyard in the little midwestern city of US", but now it's more like "oh fuck, just great, shit!". Netflix really decided to step with this one.

Thus far S3 -> S1 -> S2 as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah. I am likely watching the final episode of Season 3 tonight and I can't wait. Unless things go terribly wrong tonight I would have to rank them differently.

Season One has to be first because it was the original greatness.
Season Three is DEFINITELY in second place.
Season Two comes it last because I did not enjoy the ride as much as I've enjoyed Season Three.

Well the finale did not disappoint. I am shocked more of you are not watching and wanting to talk about this awesome show?! Oh well you are missing out.

Just mentioned over on JMS News my dream for a spin-off is DUSTIN & STEVE'S SCOOPS AHOY ADVENTURES. Cool people will get how awesome that idea is. :p

It came up in a conversation about how Netflix rarely lets a show go past two or three seasons. It is already out there that STRANGER THINGS Season 4 will likely be the last.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back