• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Please post the address of the secret website on this thread when you get it!

It isn't active yet. It won't be until Dune is over on the east coast. They be pretty stupid to give people a reason to turn off their show and hop on the web, now wouldn't they?

Anyway this was clearly stated in the promo, so I don't know why everybody is surprised they couldn't jump on early. (OK, I tried, too.
smile.gif
But I wasn't expecting it to work, so I wasn't disappointed.)

Try back in about 20 minutes.

I would imagine the site will either be up for 6 hours (to give the West Coast an even break) or that they'll shut down the /secret page after 3 hours and activate a different URL for the West Coast, which will only be advertised on the West Coast Feed.

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

Folks, I am INNNN!!!

*running off to watch*
laugh.gif

------------------
"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end? It comes from within."

Hmmm... I suppose that's the reason.

Their poor CGI server must be about to melt. The rest of the site is responsive, so they must have one nice load balancer in there. At least they're running Solaris with Apache rather than NT or the server would be falling to its knees rather than serving up error messages.
smile.gif

------------------
WombatControl
http://www.flarn.com/wombatcontrol/
"Who let the spoo out? Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh..."

To WombatControl:

Went to your website. Nice visuals!
cool.gif

------------------
"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end? It comes from within."

PAAAHH... who invented RealPlayer? Must have been those triple damned Narns... can't see anything but blurry crap interspersed with pixelated crap. AND I'VE GOT BROADBAND for Valen's sake...

------------------
We are Gray. We stand between the
darkness and the light. I am Gray. I
stand between the candle and the star.
Is'hilzha venii... in Valen's name
Faith manages...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maagic:
PAAAHH... who invented RealPlayer? Must have been those triple damned Narns...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, since I just saw the trailer - the broadband version, which was at least big, if not the most beautiful thing I've ever seen - but clear enough to see, not too blurry and not "pixelated crap", I'm ready to forgive you. I'm in a pretty good mood right now.
cool.gif

A friendly word of warning though: next time, before you start accusing the Narns, try to switch your ISP or cable operator or whatever... otherwise, who knows what might happen?! Bwahahahaha....
mad.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

(Oh, about the trailer. Cool.
cool.gif
The young captain is a very pretty boy.
wink.gif
Although I was far more thrilled to see and hear G'Kar.)

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say."

I am NOT switching my provider just so I can view a 40 second teaser... I'm sorry. Scifi should have anticipated the reaction and had more mirror sites and higher quality video files, preferably Quicktime. Leave 56k Realplayer "video" for the dialup geeks.

------------------
We are Gray. We stand between the
darkness and the light. I am Gray. I
stand between the candle and the star.
Is'hilzha venii... in Valen's name
Faith manages...

Hey Maagic, I know, I know... besides, I suppose that switching providers wouldn't help improve RealVideo quality anyway.
frown.gif

Quicktime is better, I agree.

I was only teasing... to protect the honour of the great Narn Regime, you know.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back