• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 coming back??

I'm not familiiar with the film, but credits are not based on screen time, they're negotiated as part of the actors' contracts like anything else. Marlon Brando didn't have a lot of screen time in Superman or in Acpocalypse Now but he got billing ahead of a lot of other actors who did.

Regards,

Joe

...but credits are not based on screen time, they're negotiated as part of the actors' contracts like anything else.

Yeah, I know, it's just that it more often than not seems that the contractually created list for the credits falls in line with how much screentime the relative character gets, too. Just that it happens that way, not that that's how the list is made.

...but credits are not based on screen time, they're negotiated as part of the actors' contracts like anything else.

Yeah, I know, it's just that it more often than not seems that the contractually created list for the credits falls in line with how much screentime the relative character gets, too. Just that it happens that way, not that that's how the list is made.

Yea, most of the credits I've paid attention to order on, if a "Big Star" gets some kind of top billing, but, not in a lot of scenes, it seems to be near the end of the credits with something like "Special Guest Star" or "And Featuring" or some other caveat to show they're "special". I've sometimes been amazed when I get a DVD, and a name is featured prominently on the cover, but, they onl appear for a minute or two.

Back