• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

REPEAT viewing order if most seen already

seeker

I have reviewed as much of the forum as I can and have found a lot of information and opinion on viewing order but most focus seems to be on first time viewers and preventing spoilers

I have watched all movies and seasons 1~5 and am waiting to borrow season 5 but decided to rewatch all again while I wait. What would be the best order after already seeing each show and movie 2~3 times in the published order. I just want to shake this binge up and thought about going via closest journey timeline, but there are SOOO many views out there and it is hard to remove the spoiler element since that wont be an issue.

thoughts??? thanks

I really think you have to give this one a try. JMS Approved Chronological Viewing Order I don't think you can beat a viewing order listed by dates the actual episodes are supposed to take place. :thumbsup:

thanks Looney. I looked at the link and the only question is regarding where the movies should fall within the series. I just learned from this forum about the crusades and the other movies on the rangers and the voice; I have ordered them from Amazon so do they go anywhere specific or just start after finishing the original stuff?

If you look at that viewing order, down past all the episodes, it shows you the list of movies and when you are supposed to watch them.

Of course The Gathering comes before the episodes.

Thirdspace comes around the time of Moments of Transition in Season 4.

Then River of Souls, Legend of The Rangers, and All Call To Arms all take place after Objects at Rest in Season 5.

Of course after A Call To Arms you watch Crusade and then come back to watch The Lost Tales.

After The Lost Tales is In The Beginning, which seems like a prequel, but it is really told in 2278. It just happens to mostly be a story set in the past, but Londo is telling it in 2278.

Then you move on to Sleeping In Light.

The real question is when do you want to watch Deconstruction of Falling Stars. Technically, like In The Beginning, the story is set far into the future, which means if you are watching chronologically you should watch it last. It tells segments that span from 2262 to far into the future, but they all come from the perspective of a future viewer. Unlike In The Beginning I usually just watch Deconstruction at the end of Season 4. My next rewatch, however, I will put it last.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back