• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New JMS Update (8/23/2004)

Could JMS be in London doing something related to the new Doctor Who? I know he is a big fan of the old program. Perhaps he could be involved in one upcomming story, or even something on a larger scale. Let the speculation begin...

Could JMS be in London doing something related to the new Doctor Who? I know he is a big fan of the old program. Perhaps he could be involved in one upcomming story, or even something on a larger scale. Let the speculation begin...
Only if it is the second year of Dr Who.
The return of Blake's 7 has gone quiet, they may want to bring in a top writer.
It could be a totally new show.

First let me start off by saying, "That would ROCK!" ;)
Sadly however, JMS was asked this some time ago.
>Now, I don't normally go in for this "piecing the clues together" stuff,
>but... it *can't* be Doctor Who, can it?

Negative. It'd be a dream come true, no mistake, but no, it ain't that.

jms
JMSnews.com

So sadly :(, poo to that idea. :(

All of you folks have been keeping up and actually reading JMS's posts and these forums...right? :rolleyes:

Thank you Ark for quoting JMS and setting that one straight. Again, allow me to state that JMS has NEVER said that he was going to be in the UK to work on any kind of series. NEVER.

This is an Andrew fantasy, not reality. Back when JMS first let on that he would be in the UK at all, much speculating took place over why. Dr. Who and Blake's 7 were both brought up as well as other banter about British series' in general.

JMS never gave any indication that he would be working in British TV, and made a point to squelch such ideas.

We will know why he's going to be in the UK soon enough. But in the mean time, can we please stick to reality in our speculation? Or at the least base our speculation on the known facts rather than...oh...I don't know...someone's overactive imagination?

No offense, Andrew ;)

CE

*Notices suddenly that he's turning into a Joe DeMartino clone*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHH! :eek: :eek: :eek:

You (and the world) should be so lucky. :D

But I must say some of your recent posts, here and elsewhere, have done wonders for my carpal tunnel, as they've saved me a considerable amount of typing. Keep up the good work. ;)

Regards,

Joe

You (and the world) should be so lucky. :D

But I must say some of your recent posts, here and elsewhere, have done wonders for my carpal tunnel, as they've saved me a considerable amount of typing. Keep up the good work. ;)

Regards,

Joe

As have you recently on many issues. We should just divide up the forums...you take issues a, b, c and I'll take issues x, y, z (only because I like to examine zippers :eek:).

It would lighten our workload.

:D

CE

We will know why he's going to be in the UK soon enough. But in the mean time, can we please stick to reality in our speculation? Or at the least base our speculation on the known facts rather than...oh...I don't know...someone's overactive imagination?
When JMS starts casting you are going to look very silly.

When JMS starts casting you are going to look very silly.

It's like having that teacher from Charlie Brown around...all I hear anymore is: "Wa, wa...wa wa wawa."

Kosh voice: "We are all Joseph DeMartino".

*Sits bold upright in bed pouring sweat*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

:D

CE

Kosh voice: "We are all Joseph DeMartino". :cool:

You mean Joe's a white, 6'1", skinny, 140lbs, 25 year old male who's $8k in the hole and can't find a date on Fridays? (referring to myself) :LOL:

Clearly I've been givin' him too much credit! :p :D :LOL:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back