• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What ever happened to Mr. Colors?

Galen

Regular
Or maybe it's just me that can't seem to make the color function work. I do know it's been down ever since the server/website upgrade, and I haven't really bothered with any color schemes ever since, so purely out of curiosity I must inquire... What ever happened to Mr. Colors?

I removed the colour clicky thing because multi colours look hideous, and sometimes unreadable. I think you can still do it manually, I didn't turn it off. I just removed the quick chart to avoid encouraging it.

I always before edited in any color scheme manually in any event, but that doesn't seem to be working... well, not for me anyways. I know with each messageboard it is a different scenario, but of what I remember it used to be: color:#?????? whatever (color) in brackets! Is that still the case, Antony?

:( NOT TRUE, you're supposed to know... you're the owner! :p

No big deal at all... I got over using colors a long time ago, too much hassle anyway!

Thanx, though! :)

Back