• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 DVD Box Artwork Up!!!

Well they could be wrong ... or maybe we'll get it early too *shrugs* ... though isn't Novemember an off-month for TNG release (every other month but I'm not sure the current schedule but I thought one was coming out in August) so that would be better than October ...

And does the UK charge more for Buffy DVD's or less for TNG? It said in-line with those two ... but here they are VERY different prices - TNG advertises for over $100 but usually sells for under; Buffy (well the only full season we've gotten) advertises for around $60 to $70 but usually goes for $40 to $50 ...

I was struck frozen for a moment as soon as I saw the pictures. Wow. That's some good s**t. It wasn't just the quality of the coverart, but the fact that seeing it solidified in my mind that yes indeed, B5 is finally coming out on DVD!!

And as for Vorlon ships being on the cover..though you hardly saw any in Season 1, the season is called "Signs and Portents", and a fleet of Vorlon cruisers sure as hell counts as signs and portents of the terror that is to come!

Anyway...I really dont' know how I'm going to get enough money. Gotta get this DVD set, the extended special edition LOTR, Episode 2, Metroid for GC...all in the same month (presuming that B5 comes out in Nov)

Nice looking box. Just a few more short months and it'll be all mine!! All mine!! BWAHAHAHA!!! /forums/images/icons/devil.gif

I love it.

The overall color is great, using the Season title is great, and they have Vorlon ships prominently displayed. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Woo-hoo? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif They look nice.

Ohhhh, that is soooo pretty!!! I want I want I want!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

looks great, and i hope that if the UK release date is correct, then that will mean the US release date will be moved up to match.

The TNG season 4 set comes out in september 3rd, the fifth season comes out November 5th, and the 6th season comes out December 3rd, followed by the 7th season on December 31st.

So now that we've seen an example of what they do for season artwork ... when will the speculation begin for who / what will be on the covers for future sets? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

I could see the Agamemnon on the season 2 box, or a Narn cruiser being destroyed. On the Season 3 set, i can almost certainly say that the Whitestar will be on it, and i think a shadow BC will also be. for season 4, we could see the VPK, or the firstone ships, and season 5, i could see the ISA logo with a variety of ISA member ships.

oh, yeah, i forgot to say, speculation begins now /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

ooohh , me likes - me likes! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

*goes to see if a R2-B5boxset can be preordered at a UK DVD Internet-site* /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

AS to the box designs.

although that looks a little orange, if it is red, then I would expect season two to be coloured orange, season three yellow, season four green and season five blue. Does this make sense to you?

CR

cooooooooool - just beautiful!!! - hope Region 4 comes soon too /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Following the colours of the five Babylon stations? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

That would be rather cool, but I somehow doubt that will happen. But eh, I'm usually wrong about everything. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

And I also like the inclusion of the season title. Although it makes sense, since all five seasons had individual titles - where else to use them if not season box sets?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back