• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Nerd Hog Heaven Weekend

Sindatur

Regular
Well,

Friday the 15th is the new season Premiere for SG-1, Atlantis, and BSG on Scifi Friday (Firefly joins the line-up at 7, next week), and what I don't watch Friday night, will be recorded, and I'll watch Saturday morning while waiting for Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince to arrive.

Catch Season 1 on Netflix, and jump in on the re-run cycle, then. BSG DVDs should be out soon (The Mini Series "pilot" is already out)

I keep reading good things about BSG, but I don't want to start with season 2.
It's easily found on BitTorrents and BearShare. In fact, the producers actually PUT the show on BitTorrent after they made the original miniseries and it got them a horde of viewers that normally might not have been watching when the series premiered.

I decided to start watching Alias on DVD a few months ago, and after I got thru the first 3 seasons on DVD, I was able to pull down season 4 in its entirety from BearShare in one night.

Damn, I loves me some internets.

In fact, the producers actually PUT the show on BitTorrent after they made the original miniseries and it got them a horde of viewers that normally might not have been watching when the series premiered.

Slick. So file sharng can actualy increase TV ratings if the show is, um, good? Wow, go figure.
Good for them for not being retarded.

Season 1 of BSG has been running NON STOP practically on "Universal HD" channel. For those of you with HDTVs there is no better way to watch this series.

Unfortunately, they don't get access to the show until the season is over, so I can't catch first-run Season 2 BSG on it.

*waits impatiently for Sci-Fi channel to unveil and HD channel*

Back