• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

SPOOOO!!!

Cern

Regular
050217wtf3rk.jpg

Eeeewwww! No wonder none of the 'critter protection leagues' on any planet will protect them. <g>

Jan

I like the picture that is next in that sequence (the one where the finger in the foreground is now just a stub).

Turns out that isn't Spoo, it is an infant (and hungry) Shadow.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHH! :( Shadow invasion two centuries early!! What the heck do we do?! We haven't even reached the stars properly yet! Anyone know Delenn's comnumber? :D

"If you see something this big with eight legs coming your way, let me know. I have to kill it before it develops language skills."

Turns out that isn't Spoo, it is an infant (and hungry) Shadow.
If such a claim was presented, it was clearly Vorlon propaganda. :p After all, everyone knows that Shadows have no infant stage, and sustain themselves by accelerating bleed-through of energy between normal and hyperspace.

That kind of stuff should be written in schoolbooks. Just like the unfortunate fact that the above-depicted critter is not a proper spoo -- it doesn't sigh, and moves several meters per day.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back