• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Title Switch

G'Kar

Regular
I guess that this would go in this part of the forum, but then again I don't know.

My question is why in the credits do Andreas Katsulas and Peter Jurasik continuously switch back and forth with who is credited with the word "with" and who is credited with the word "and"?

Thanks in advance.

I guess that this would go in this part of the forum, but then again I don't know.

My question is why in the credits do Andreas Katsulas and Peter Jurasik continuously switch back and forth with who is credited with the word "with" and who is credited with the word "and"?

Thanks in advance.

I can't see why it would be the wrong place.

I never noticed that myself. Someone else may know the real answer, but, my suspicion is to give them both the same billing? Like Frank Sinatra said "You can't have one...You can't have one...You can't have one without the....ooootherrrr"

Do you notice a correlation with who's more challenged, acting-wise?

From what I gather, being the last name credited is almost as desireable as being the first. Peter and Andreas alternated each year by agreement.

Jan

I remember during the first run of the series noticing the second season change in credits. I too had always figured it was some kind of agreement between the two, or between their agents and the producers.

This was one of the only series I have ever followed that I actually watched the credits every single time. Between the visuals and the fantastic music, I couldn't miss it.

Back