• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Annoyed with Galen

no, no, no, let SG1 and Farscape through, block everything else, except B5 of course, and make them re-start crusade from scratch, with JMS, and no interference whatsoever.

GShans wrote: "no, no, no, let SG1 and Farscape through, block everything else, except B5 of course, and make them re-start crusade from scratch, with JMS, and no interference whatsoever."

Okay. I'll buy that solution. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Too bad his tagline - "Expect me when you see me" was ripped off from Doctor Who.

[/quote] That line that Galen pulled off, think the first person to use it was Jesus not Dr. Who. Co-incidentally, there is actually a webcam fixed on the Mount of Olives called Messiahcam if you ever feel inclined to check he's not sneaked back to Earth /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

As for the best way to deal with TNT, use the Great Machine to open up a temporal rift using tachyon emissions, destroy TNT before it even becomes a successful network, move your allies and agents into a cohesive force that instigates a new cable network that is favorably disposed to your long term goals. Persuade the board to network B5 instead of getting Warner's to syndicate, get the shareholders to pump a little more money into the B5 budget (remember you have travelled back to a time before B5 is created.) 5 years later, the immense successs of Babylon 5 leads to several TV movies, A new show Crusade which equals the success of it's progenitor. The world is hungry for more, and all of a sudden a new series - Legend of the Rangers, and a major budget movie concerning the telepath war are planned. Several other films are commissioned set within different time periods in the B5 universe. Finally, you get the idea to produce a comedy based on a bunch of TV Executives with plans to take over the world. Unfortunately this series does not do as well, because you keep interfering with the creative input by trying to add intelligent characterisation, decent plots and correct dialogue.

That's how I'd deal with TNT, but of course it would mean completely messing up the spacetime continuum.... some must be sacrificed...

In this universe, jms get's the letters KBE after his name!!!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back