• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Legend of the Rangers in the U.K

Liberator

Hi all,

Here in the U.K we've yet to see Legend of the Rangers on TV or video, HOWEVER - I recently found an austrailian website here selling the official aussie video release. The video is in PAL format so you'll have no problems watching it on a UK video player and TV. Also, at $20.95 Australian dollars including shipping to the U.K it works out at less than £9 - cheaper than buying most video's in the U.K! :D :D :D

The only downside is that you'll need to be patient as it took a couple of weeks to process my order and about a week and a half from dispatch to delivery. But hey,owning the Rangers VHS for less than £9 makes it worth the wait :)

The Legend of the Rangers is to be shown on sky movies 1 /or movie max 1 but it will be shown on the 20th july at 19.00 pm at long last has any one with R2 dvd of the 2nd season of babylon 5 had any prombles with disk 6 the episode plays ok but not the extras on disk one the exras play ok and all the episode play i have a proline 1000 dvd player if any one can help i would be most greatful

Back