• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jeremiah on DVD

Lyta

Sorry, if I got anyone's hopes up by opening this thread but this is what JMS had to say on the subject:

Jan.12.2003
<font color="orange">I had asked this question last October. But, now that the second season is official and half filmed. Has their been any new info on the show coming to dvd??

I haven't heard anything new on the subject.</font color>

No surprise there in the least. Maybe after 2 or 3 seasons

capt

Got me! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Well, I will continue hoping to see it some day and buy it. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif The video tapes will do for now. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Well heck, look at Law & Order. They just got around to releasing the FIRST season last... October, I think? Now they're on the 13th season. I'm sure we'll see it on DVD as SOME point. At least, I hope so.

Wow! Hope not after a 13 Season, I don't think Jeremiah will have so many anyway. I wish but don't think so.
frown.gif

I've already got it on DVD. ;-)

TiVo --> Computer --> DVD Burner

The technology isn't that far away that burning DVDs will be as easy as recording videos.

If you're interested in starting, you can get an ATI All-In-Wonder video card, which will capture directly to your computer from a cable box. (Avoiding the TiVo step.) Then you can burn direct to DVD anything you capture with the included software, Ulead Video Studio. There are a lot of good how-tos on the web if you're interested in getting into burning your own DVDs for backup purposes or in accordance with the "fair use" laws of your country.

All the best,

-Tim

Burning a DVD and buying a dvd from a company with a digital transfer and 5.1 surround sound :)

capt

For certain shows, I will still definitely buy digital transfer, surround sound DVDs. But for most of the stuff I watch, doing it this way is just fine. ;-)

-Tim

This way is just fine for me, too, at least for the time being. :) This is too good a show to just wait for an official DVD release if you don't have Showtime.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back