• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New Babylon 5 video tribute on you tube.

dencor

Regular
Every now and then I check out you tube for any new B5 video postings. This particular video is a tribute to John and Delenn and nicely done. It brought a tear to my eye. You have to wait until the 30 second mark in the video for the music to change and then it gets good. Link is below, I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did. Anyone else know of some good B5 videos to check out on you tube ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6wlBIMvMZc

Last edited:
I want to make one in the near future... need to get a DVD ripper though.... and a portable HDD.

I already have a song picked out.... and a few shots in mind for certain lyrics.

Your welcome Elric. It is a nice video. And Galahad, once you get your video finished please let us know. Are you thinking of doing a Delenn/ Sheridan tribute or something including the whole cast ?

Your welcome Elric. It is a nice video. And Galahad, once you get your video finished please let us know. Are you thinking of doing a Delenn/ Sheridan tribute or something including the whole cast ?

I'm thinking of a more general video set to World Party's "Is it Like Today?"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back