• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Dreamwatch issue #84

Jomar

Beyond the rim
Thanks for the info. There was also a short article in the previous issue of Dreamwatch #83. I'll have to go and search for the magazine.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Oh, hey... Kitaro, did you know you got a mention as one of the 'sexiest people in B5 History' over at the Babylon 5 thread!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*is suddenly very, very warm* :O :O :O

I was the one who nominated you, Dylan and Dean for sexiest person on B5. I figured y'all mainly stuck to the Rangers forum, I didn't count on anyone telling you guys! Now you're probably thinking I'm one fan you don't want to meet in a dark alley!
smile.gif
cool.gif

Ah, well...

------------------
We are all the sum of our tears - too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much and the best of us is washed away. - G'Kar

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tygirwulf:
Now you're probably thinking I'm one fan you don't want to meet in a dark alley!
smile.gif
cool.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Especially since you also re-nominated them all in that off-topic forum thread...
shocked.gif
laugh.gif

Well, I guess it's the sort of thing that the really good-looking actors have to be prepared for.
shocked.gif
Anyway, at least most of us here seem to be harmless enough...

And thanks for the info, Warren. I don't get Dreamwatch here but it's still fun to know what sort of promotion anything related to B5/Rangers gets.
smile.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to inform the boards that the new "Dreamwatch" magazine, issue #84 is on the stands! There is an interesting article that features Executive Producer, Douglas Netter! Check it out!

Cheers!

-Warren T.Takeuchi-

------------------

Kitaro, thank you!

I will keep my eyes out for that issue.

By the way, thank you for posting so regularly. It's a true joy to have the actors present at this forum.

------------------
Sheridan: "It's... damn inconvienient!"
Delenn: "The truth often is."

Thanks!

Oh, hey... Kitaro, did you know you got a mention as one of the 'sexiest people in B5 History' over at the Babylon 5 thread!!

Most of us were too chicken to mention anything about you guys, because some of you visit...! *laughs and makes chicken sounds*

Would also like to add that I echo Satai Delenn's statement.

We are very glad to have you here, and even more to have you continue to post.

Thank you because it means a lot to us.

------------------
"Officially, I'm a P5. Unofficially, my range is more... much more."

Thank you, Warren.

I love the DreamWatch mags. Have been a fan for many years, and will look about for this particular issue.

Have you been interviewed yet by any science fiction journal? I'd love to look up some articles on you and your fellow cast.

Hopefully, if you have been interviewed, it will be in a mag we can get here in Australia.

Am looking forward to any more news that comes our way.

Along with the guys above me, thanks also.

To be honest, I expected the actors involvement in the site to die off after a few weeks, I am relieved to see that it has not happened. It says a lot about each of you, and it is all good!

------------------
We are Grey... We stand between the Candle, and the Star...
Between Darkness, and the Light...

Bought it, pretty good article, enjoyed the pictures as well.

Although the 'webisodes' idea won't work IMO.
frown.gif
I doubt very much there is a large enough fanbase who like B5 AND have fast connections to make any use of the episodes. Also profit is hard enough when you have an actual product to buy on the net, advertising for the 'webisodes' shouldn't really make any kind of profit I would imagine.

------------------
'The brighter the light, the darker the shadow... symmetrys a bitch' - Me

'Remember, light travels faster than sound. That's why some people seem bright until they speak.' - Me

Warren/Kitaro,
Great to see you posting here. It's terrific that the cast has taken such an interest in B5 fans.

When we talked, there was the quote you gave me from Bruce Lee, I think it was from a poster you had on your wall? I've been wracking my brain to remember and didn't get it on the tape.

Take care.
Sandy

------------------
Sandra Bruckner
Editor/Publisher
ISN News: The Zocalo Today (www.isnnews.net)

I am extremely flattered with the compliments regarding being sexy...This is a very uncomfortable subject matter for me, so I will leave it at that! Thanks!

Sandy,

I am sorry that I cannot remember what quote from "Bruce Lee" you were referring to, as he has many, and I have quoted many of his words!

Interesting enough, there was a great biography on "Bruce Lee" on the 'TLC' channel here in Canada yesterday, Wednesday, August 29th! I have seen many biographies on tv about Bruce, but this one was very different!

Anyways...cheers! -Warren-

------------------

Did Dreamwatch #84 just come out? I went to my local Borders, which carries the magazine, but it wasn't there.

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
I don't get Dreamwatch here but it's still fun to know what sort of promotion anything related to B5/Rangers gets.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm waiting for that magical moment when B5 is on the front cover again
cool.gif

------------------
Ranger Elenopa

"You can get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you can with just a kind word"

I still have to do a write up on the Dreamwatch interview actually, this is a good reminder.. thanks.
smile.gif

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

I bought the magazine today and read the article. Very informative. Also liked the fact that Doug Netter was so positive when talking about a possible series and about the return of Crusade.

For the Gary Cole fans, there was a nice picture of him too
laugh.gif

------------------

Gary Cole. I think he's great. He's done so many different characters on all sides of the spectrum (Buck, the boss in "Office Space," Gideon, more...)

Where can I get this magazine? I'm currently away at college and living in a little bubble of my own making.

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

You can generally get Dreamwatch at any book and magazine store that carries science fiction magazines such as the Star Trek series, Starlog, and others. For anyone desperate you can order it over the internet from the Dreamwatch website.

------------------

smile.gif
Tammy,
The latest Dreamwatch (#84) just came out. Found it at my bookstore on my regular Sunday jaunt. My Tower Records seems to have one of the best SF collections around!

Sandy

------------------
Sandra Bruckner
Editor/Publisher
ISN News: The Zocalo Today (www.isnnews.net)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bruckner:

The latest Dreamwatch (#84) just came out.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah lucky for you I livein Sydney I 83 just came out here
frown.gif

Unless Anyother Aussies know where to get it quicker here. I get it from comics shops they seem to be more reliable and I read allot of comics.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back