• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Babylon 5 novels and graphic novels

Then why would that particular announcement be in that particular place?

Jan

Possibly because Claudia Christian is a Babylon 5 Actress. Her fans will therefore be reading the Babylon 5 thread. The official announcement will contain the name of the novel - the posting was a trailer.

On the other hand it is probably a safe bet that Babylon 5 would form the basis of the book.

Pardon the shameless self-promotion but since there seemed to be some interest in one of the Epdis: threads, I thought I'd mention that I've put two of the Babylon 5 trilogy omnibus books on sale on Ebay. The two are the Centauri Trilogy by Peter David and the Techno-Mage trilogy by Jeanne Cavelos. I think I've started them at a very reasonable price. If you're interested, my seller list is here. I'll be listing a few other rare items later today or tomorrow.

Also, watch for news of new auctions to benefit the the family of Richard Biggs coming soon.

Jan

Then all we USians will have to do is figure out how to get copies over on this side of the pond. ;)

Maybe us in the UK will have to buy extra copies and have you slug it out on Ebay. :D

Or we might just have a private sale.

Or we could buy 'em from http://www.amazon.co.uk/ . I've done that before. It's how I got extra copies of Dell #9 (Boxtree), to give as gifts, way back when. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back