• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Dylan Neal

lethalbarbie

This Dylan Neal whom they are using for the Lead character on B5LR, is Gorgeous!!!!!

It's nice to see a young attractive male, instead of someone old like (Picard???)

------------------

Ha ha ha ha ha...That is funny. But, of course, Jean Luc Picard is (Patrick Stewart I should say) is a great actor and plays the role of Captain Picard brilliantly...Of course, in general, they are going to pick good-looking people for the roles of the leaders...especially television!

------------------

lethalbarbie, you'll love some of the pics I found on my travels when researching him. He's not afraid of showing skin.
laugh.gif

Some still find Patrick Stewart very sexy. I don't... but many do!

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg
<font size="-2" color="silver">"The Babylon Project was our last, best, hope for peace.
A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral
territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter
of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space,
all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of
mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is
the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is
2259: the name of the place is Babylon 5."

If you've got it, flaunt it, as the saying goes.

------------------
station.jpg
<font size="-2" color="silver">"The Babylon Project was our last, best, hope for peace.
A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral
territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter
of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space,
all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of
mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is
the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is
2259: the name of the place is Babylon 5."

I've got some trepidations about this Dylan Neal, guy. I'll reserve judgment til I see the finished product, though. With any luck, my reservations will be more than unfounded.

As for Patrick Stewart, I'll have you know that I had a female cousin who doesn't like Sci-Fi at all, but DID watch The Next Generation. Why?

Because she thought Riker and Picard were cute. In her words "He's cute for an old guy".

------------------

I think he likes to beat them down, then have them rise from the ashes, makes for better character developement. As for picking a, (as LethalBarbie says), "gorgeous" guy, sorry, not qualified to make that judgement call. I hope he fits the character, or even grows into the part.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back