• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

I have seen the light!

Kaleb

Regular
Well, I'm now 185 pages into casting shadows, after not reading any B5 novels since I was a lot smaller (and those were the not so good ordinary ones), and I have to say I love it thus far. I picked it up for something to read on the train (my copy of Dragon not having arrived in the shop yet.) and I spent the better part of the train reading it. I can't believe I survived this long.

Even better however, was finally obtaining a copy of B5lR (mpg) through ..... other means. It owns.

------------------
God damn right, its a beautiful day

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaleb:
after not reading any B5 novels since I was a lot smaller<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I suddenly feel very old!!!!!
shocked.gif
lol.gif

------------------

Ohhh, very cool!!! That is such a great book!! I was late in getting the book too. It is now one of my favorite novels ever.
smile.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

I am currently working on reading Invoking Darkness. I have 4 more chapters to read and I will be done.
smile.gif
I must say that I have enjoyed reading the Technomage series. It's an excellent series IMHO, albeit a little dark. It's very well written, and it keeps your attention.
smile.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back