• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

From Rangers to Jeremiah

drakh

Regular
Hmm... I note that jms took Production Designer Steve Geaghan and Director of Photograph Henry Chan with him from Rangers to Jeremiah...

I wouldn't be surprised if some of our fresh baked Rangers show up in an occasional guest spot...

[This message has been edited by drakh (edited August 03, 2001).]

Well, both projects are shooting in Vancouver, and JMS has mentioned using some of the same crew on both and maybe rotating them between the two. This would probably make it easier to have both in production at the same time, which he is going to have to do if a Rangers series is going to get on the air before next fall.

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

He mentioned he would do that in an earlier message to USENET.

I'm no manager - I'm just a temporary receptionist by trade - but during the school year I intern at design firms and PR places, and there’s something to be said for keeping your best creative people around you no matter what project you do. Something to be said, indeed. Especially if you’re doing more than one project. Less to coordinate, less to do.

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back