B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers > B5.related

Old August 5th 18, 00:09   #31
Jan
Psi Cop

Re: Possible 2018 San Diego Comic Con Panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney View Post
I've said it before, but I'll say it again anyway - I sure wish I was going to be there.
C'mon over! They have day tix for sale. And the Harlan Ellison Celebration is the same day.
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th 18, 13:11   #32
Looney
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney View Post
I've said it before, but I'll say it again anyway - I sure wish I was going to be there.
C'mon over! They have day tix for sale. And the Harlan Ellison Celebration is the same day.
Sure, it is just a two thousand plus mile drive from here to San Jose. I'll just make a day off it.
Looney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th 18, 20:32   #33
Kraig
First One

Ninety-five miles by the short scenic route, with no traffic and a lot of winding roads, that will take about 3 hours.

110 miles by freeway, and if no traffic, will take about 2 hours.

The only thing is there is always traffic on the freeway the closer you get to the Bay Area.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” — H. L. Mencken, Baltimore Evening Sun, 26 July 1920

"I've been on food stamps and welfare, did anybody help me out? No. No."
-- Craig T. Nelson
Kraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th 18, 23:43   #34
Jan
Psi Cop

2,773 miles from here! But *well* worth it for the chance to see Spider Robinson again!
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote