• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5LR article in Dreamwatch

Jomar

Beyond the rim
I just noticed that issue #84 of Dreamwatch has an article about B5: The Legend of the Rangers. It appears to be an interview with Doug Netter. I haven't seen it but am on the lookout for it. If I find the magazine locally I'll let you know.

------------------

Just a quick update and I went out looking at the newsstand for Dreamwatch issue #84 and found #83 which also has an article on B5LR. Didn't buy it because the article was printed in white on a dark background which I find hard to read.

I think these are the first two articles about this movie.

------------------

Dreamwatch #84 does contain an article on Babylon 5:LR. It is an interview with Douglas Netter. It has a nice picture of the rangers standing round the space ship's control unit.
smile.gif

------------------
Andrew Swallow

I don't suppose I could convince those of you with the mag to post any particularly interesting tidbits you may find in that article? I kind of live out in the boonies, where Dreamwatch is hard to come by.

------------------

Back