• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Battle!!!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

i was thingking and it dawned on me that the battle that David left could be the one from the episode with Bo & Mac???

If hes known Dulann for three years
[according to this site]
then it could work out...

couldn't it?

------------------
I have always been here...

It might be, but I don't think so. The white stars didn't come in until the last part of the ep, and weren't there for that long. Then again, his ship might have gotten heavily damamged during the fight... but I don't remember seeing much of the battle (I have yet to watch aVftG today, maybe something will change my mind). Still, this doesn't seem like the type of battle he got in trouble in.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

what about the star that got there early cause it was close by, it was there the longest, so it could be damaged and its weapons gone???

------------------

But the ship could have ducked out of combat to repair...I mean, there's place to hide for a bit, and it didn't seem too strong of a battle.

------------------
I wish I had a quote....

anything is possible
tongue.gif

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back