• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

EpDis: Crusade: Racing The Night

Racing The Night

• A -- Excellent

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • B -- Good

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • C -- Average

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • D -- Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F -- Failure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted B. In terms of Crusade episodes, it is one of my favorites but it was not equal to the A episodes of B5...still better than most anything else on TV though...if the grading scale was only in the context of Crusade, then it would be an A.

I voted B. In terms of Crusade episodes, it is one of my favorites but it was not equal to the A episodes of B5...still better than most anything else on TV though...if the grading scale was only in the context of Crusade, then it would be an A.

That's one of the reasons I gave it a B.

Could have been "A -- Excellent" were it not for Gideon's "Sheridan Main Guns moment"[1], where under the force of the intensified gravitational field and losing ground (being pulled down toward the planet) he fires the main guns, and therefore quits resisting the pull of the gravitational field (and there's no visible effect onscreen).

The thing JMS finds objectionable, the talky part with the alien at the end, I don't find troubling at all.

[1] Sheridan fired the main guns while still moving toward the null field in "A Call to Arms."

I just watched two episodes back to back, and they're kinda blending together in my mind, so I hope I'm posting this in the right thread ...

Overall, this is an OK episode, but it has some silliness. Those scenes of Gideon on his ... scooter thing flying through the dead city? Super silly.

Don't get me started on Eilerson and his "archaeology" :p

The glasses are back! I commented on this in the thread for "A Call to Arms" as well, but I still don't know what it's all about. There are two crew members on the bridge of the Excalibur, sitting side by side, looking up at some screens. They are both wearing glasses. What are they for?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back